• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Ari Dee thread!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Thanks for all the well wishes from my move :D
I'll try to post up a new blog this weekend with more photos.

Here's what I wore on MFC today though!
46293_tumblr_m5bg4zc4Pv1qcfg90o1_1280.jpg

Well, you certainly seem to be settling in nicely. :) So what new adventures have you been on so far, now that you have new digs?

Rey C.

Ari, are you a fan of Alberto Vargas' work and style (retro pinup)? Just curious, because you have a look that really suits that style (IMO).

Rey C.

Hmm, what's become of Ari? Hopefully she's just settling in after her move and hasn't given up on our motley crew. :(

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
I haven't abandoned you guys, promise ;)

I was indeed settling in after my move, and have been super busy!
Still posting tons on my tumblr, twitter, etc though.
I even have some new blogs up on thearidee.com

Here's a few previews from a new GG set that went up (shot it a while back, but it just got released!)
medium

medium

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 6845377, member: 498873"]I haven't abandoned you guys, promise ;)

Here's a few previews from a new GG set that went up (shot it a while back, but it just got released!)
medium

medium

the more places to see you the better.

Rey C.

I haven't abandoned you guys, promise ;)

medium

medium

Well, that's good to hear. Stay away too long and people will start rumors about you. You were right on the line. One rumor I heard (in my head... since it's one I came up with) was that you ran into some actor dude named Carlos Estevez down on Rodeo Dr. and you'd moved in with him. He hired you to take blood samples from his pet tigers or something like that. I thought that one was pretty decent. There are a couple of posters on the board who I figure I could have strung along for at least two weeks if you'd stayed away just a tad bit longer.

Jokes aside, I hope you're settling in well. Nothing like a new adventure in life.

BTW, maybe my browser is just acting up again, but can anyone else see Ari's preview shots? I can't. :dunno:

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Well, that's good to hear. Stay away too long and people will start rumors about you. You were right on the line. One rumor I heard (in my head... since it's one I came up with) was that you ran into some actor dude named Carlos Estevez down on Rodeo Dr. and you'd moved in with him. He hired you to take blood samples from his pet tigers or something like that. I thought that one was pretty decent. There are a couple of posters on the board who I figure I could have strung along for at least two weeks if you'd stayed away just a tad bit longer.

Jokes aside, I hope you're settling in well. Nothing like a new adventure in life.

BTW, maybe my browser is just acting up again, but can anyone else see Ari's preview shots? I can't. :dunno:

Haha, if only I could favorite this post!!
I've mostly just been camming, and doing a LOT of work on my apartment :)