• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Answer's No - ask Red XXX anything!

Don't talk to me about that :surprise:

I'm sorry to bring that scene up, but I've always considered it to be 34 minutes of cinematic excellence!

Your gorgeous face, wonderful fly-away hair, amazing body (oooh, those toned legs... *drool*), that fantastic outfit. I particularly love that you kept your stockings and sexy heels on for the entire scene too. Great stuff.

I suppose if I were to ask if you would consider returning to scenes like that, the answer would be...

Hmmm, so the answer will be no....

Would You Mind giving me a blowjob?

Just kidding. :)

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
I'm sorry to bring that scene up, but I've always considered it to be 34 minutes of cinematic excellence!

Your gorgeous face, wonderful fly-away hair, amazing body (oooh, those toned legs... *drool*), that fantastic outfit. I particularly love that you kept your stockings and sexy heels on for the entire scene too. Great stuff.

I suppose if I were to ask if you would consider returning to scenes like that, the answer would be...
Oh .... there's nothing wrong with the scene ;-) But it's a very long story!!!!!!!!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Oh .... there's nothing wrong with the scene ;-) But it's a very long story!!!!!!!!

He's probably a fucking douche bag...just say it. Fuck him, you have the loyalty here, not him. Is he even relative anymore?

He strikes me as a manipulative douche bag...just sayin'.

:facepalm:I hope your not married to him!

Red XXX

He's probably a fucking douche bag...just say it. Fuck him, you have the loyalty here, not him. Is he even relative anymore?

He strikes me as a manipulative douche bag...just sayin'.

:facepalm:I hope your not married to him!
Oh my god ...... Noooooo. . . :wtf:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Masie Dee (and one or two others from the adult world) managed to land a role on Game of Thrones. Have you ever been approached by that show or some other mainstream show or movie?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Oh my god ...... Noooooo. . . :wtf:

Well I don't know...I'm grasping at straws here. I REALLY wanna know, but you don't wanna tell...maybe if I guessed. What can I say...I gave it a shot.

At least I didn't try and trick you into polishing my knob....

Red XXX

Masie Dee (and one or two others from the adult world) managed to land a role on Game of Thrones. Have you ever been approached by that show or some other mainstream show or movie?
Game of Thrones isn't that hard to get onto if your just getting your kit off! I turn down nearly all mainstream stuff, it's really not my cup of tea :beatinghead:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/red-xxx said:
Red XXX[/URL][/B], post: 7796340, member: 55251"]Oh .... there's nothing wrong with the scene ;-) But it's a very long story!!!!!!!!

Oh, do tell! Please!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Red, did you ever work with Sonia's tight little "Saturday Girl" from a couple of years back, Kaia - the girl who put the "g" in ginger?

i2818_COVER.jpg

Just curious, as you two would be hella cute together... if she's still active.