• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Amazing "Bouncingboobs" Video

BritneySwallows

Official Checked Star Member
Since this is my first day on the board (as a registered poster) I thought I'd share something special. A little video greeting to all Freeoners here :wave2:

This is the world premiere (drumroll) of my Bouncing Boobs teaser video. It's 2 minutes long and can be played back with Quicktime or any other player that supports the h.264 codec. I recommend the free VLC player which I believe produces the best results. So without further ado, enjoy the (right-click and save to download the .mov file)

BTW these preview pics don't do the video experience justice.
You really need to see the slow motion footage.
bouncingpic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
gj man i love the end of the movie when there falling in your face... thats the best part of fucking a chick with big tits. imo

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Good Lord,

I would love to just....

Well I better leave it at that :D

Techie?

BritneySwallows said:
can be played back with Quicktime or any other player that supports the h.264 codec. I recommend the free VLC player which I believe produces the best results.
Oh man, please tell me you're a technical guru?
If so, this engineer is going to be in heaven!

If anyone has the vid, please PM me!

BritneySwallows

Official Checked Star Member
I wasn't aware that I'd broken the board rules by posting the video so I re-read them and I think I got it now :tongue:

I'm posting a new url to the vidcaps gallery and if you look closely on that page you'll find a link that'll take you to the free movie download. It's not an ad or anything, but the full 2 minute clip. As I said it's quite spectacular:
Bouncing Boobs Vidcaps
Really looking forward to getting some feedback on my little "experiment" from you guys.

All I can say is WOW!

Seriously, if it is really you Britney who posted this topic, I would just like to say thanks a TON! You are somewhat of a internet celeb with that bouncing boob vid. I have seen it on probably 10 or so other random fun sites. High quality stuff. Thank you, thank you! Now if you would excuse me, ahem, I have some business i need to take care of;)

NickoSwimmer

WOW! Great Vid of an awesome, hot, sexy chick! DAMN! I'd so love to have them bouncing with..... I'll stop here.... lol