• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Almost Anything Goes Thread (read the rule before posting)

Mayhem

Banned
Good, I waited until you posted in this thread before I did. :)

georges - I cannot even conceive why your incompetent stupid ass was ever given the ability to be a moderator. You're fucking retarded. Seriously, you've never posted anything worthwhile or important in all of your 24,000 useless fucking posts. All of your contributions could be removed from this board, and it wouldn't make one single fucking difference. Nobody would notice and nobody would give a fuck. You were given the ability to be a moderator because you've been here so goddamn long, not for any other reason. And you have no fucking business being a moderator. You don't know how to do anything other than ban people and close threads. They might as well have put a bot in your place because your actions don't require any thought or reason. You stupid, worthless fuck. The day you leave this place, is the day it starts improving. You are one of the main reasons why this place fucking blows ass now. Do us all a favor and GTFO!

This post cannot die. It is the Post of the Year. And since spasdic copy/pasting isn't the one rule on this thread, don't worry about it not making repeat appearances.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I guess that it is just that a large number of guys do not realise that rulers come with 2 scales - Inches and Centimetres, and are using the cm scale.

:rofl2: That must be it!!

Can I suck your cock?

Only if you can handle 10 inches!!!!!!!!! Which from what I've heard you probably can...with ease!!

Let me know if you wanna see a big cock. I have something to show you;)

Yeah, yeah. :bang:

cunt means pussy and it is an english slang term. A cunt also means a cum guzzling slut who loves her ass and her pussy being slammed by full of cum hard base ball bats

Everybody!! Georges is actively posting!! Let's all flame his ass!! :thefinger

I mean, if it's worth the effort. He might just surrender :frenchman

Everybody!! Georges is actively posting!! Let's all flame his ass!! :thefinger

I mean, if it's worth the effort. He might just surrender :frenchman

It's not worth the effort. Georges is a mental midget. Anything posted here will be forgotten by him before he clicks the link for the next thread.

tumblr_lkc6c0sZBU1qf18pdo1_400.gif

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I like free premium cable station weekends, now I can watch the new season of Dexter.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Vodka... you know that usertitle of yours... there really was no point in paying for it, I would have happily changed it to your current one for free...

Hmmm... I might just change it anyways....