• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Almost Anything Goes Thread (read the rule before posting)

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Anal bleaching kit. And why, VV? Because fuck you, that's why. You... with your dirty brown asshole sucking your own cock. Is that gay? Or just masturbation? Is masturbation gay? I mean, it IS a guy touching a cock...
Fuck off you Greek cunt. Go get your F15 pwned by an f22 :D
PETRA
Oh, this fuckhole's back. //////////////////////

:facepalm:
:thumbsup: ////////////////
Tranny boy is ill in the brains, you know that damn well. He can't help it, he's German. You know what results wars can have on people. Well, tranny boy is a third generation war problem. So leave him out of it, he can't help it.
You, at the other hand, can help it, and so I'm allowed to pick on you.
You need to change formally to formerly. Other than that you need to stop breathing.
TAKES
Cocksucking Motherfucking Shitgobbling mods.

That's what he's saying.
Now now. Nothing wrong with the mods a bullet can't cure.
IT
I'm a tool
Go fuck yourself :D
UP
Agreed. He's about as funny as crotch chafing.
I have crotch chafing :(
cunt means pussy and it is an english slang term. A cunt also means a cum guzzling slut who loves her ass and her pussy being slammed by full of cum hard base ball bats
Hey shitfuck, what the fuck is wrong with you that you even have your own smiley? :georges: Seriously, I strongly suspect that your only a mod 'cos you make the other incompentant shits (Petra et al) look good.
THE
just passing by.....
Go fuck yourself sideways through seven gates while whistling.
Good, I waited until you posted in this thread before I did. :)

georges - I cannot even conceive why your incompetent stupid ass was ever given the ability to be a moderator. You're fucking retarded. Seriously, you've never posted anything worthwhile or important in all of your 24,000 useless fucking posts. All of your contributions could be removed from this board, and it wouldn't make one single fucking difference. Nobody would notice and nobody would give a fuck. You were given the ability to be a moderator because you've been here so goddamn long, not for any other reason. And you have no fucking business being a moderator. You don't know how to do anything other than ban people and close threads. They might as well have put a bot in your place because your actions don't require any thought or reason. You stupid, worthless fuck. The day you leave this place, is the day it starts improving. You are one of the main reasons why this place fucking blows ass now. Do us all a favor and GTFO!

Now, that I'm done with that:

papagmp - Most people look forward to the contributions of ACOs. Not you though. Your girls are dog ass fucking ugly and you're a fucking classless douche bag. You Might as well be posting premium content all the time because it fucking blows. Nothing you've ever posted has ever been even remotely interesting. I'm sure you'll post something worthwhile one of these fucking days, but it hasn't happened yet. I put you on ignore because I couldn't stand to read your goddamn posts or look at your fucking avatar anymore. Nothing says creeper like that fucking picture. So fuck off, you twit. You're the only ACO I can't tolerate. You're even worse than Shimmy.

busenbust - I really wish you'd go back to wherever you were a few moths ago. Fucking take Georges with you and find a tall fucking bridge. You reported my post as off-topic because you couldn't stand someone saying something disparaging about you. You fucking tool. Most of your fucking posts are worthless and incomprehensible, you fucking panty waist, limp dick fucktard. Only a fucking child can't stand to be insulted and runs to mommy. But if the content and style of your posts are any indication, you're just a douche bag little fifteen year-old bitch that can't do anything on his own. So fuck you. And fucking grow up.

That's all for round one. I need to read back over the last few pages and figure out who the fuck I missed.
While I applaud you for so rightly attacking :georges: I must say that I feel left out. Where's my share of (surely richly deserved?) bile?
SHITTER
This is your largest problem. You're a fucking dimwitted, slut, cock gobbler. Why don't you go read a fucking book?
They tell me that swearing is not big and not clever. I tell them it's twelve inches and has a bacelors in physics.

About time some actual insults happened! :popcorn:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I must say that I feel left out. Where's my share of (surely richly deserved?) bile?

All you do is post offensive, obscene pictures and give me negative rep. :sleep: And while that's certainly sophomoric and juvenile, you're a little below my level of contempt. Sorry, you may have a grudge against me, but it's not reciprocated on my end. I would regard you as I would a mosquito: irritating for sure, but not really worth a passing thought.