• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The all things 1980s thread

I had no idea she posed either. Especially opened leg like that. You know, I never liked bush, but a recent amazing girlfriend I had rocked one and I really got into it. She was tasty as fuck. I'm really liking these pics. Yum.

You can see a hint of her lips below that bush. What I wouldn't do to put my tongue in there.

DrakeM

I'm a lapsed atheist
A new dawn breaking. A friend of us had one, and boy! how we sat at his room in the attic of his parents homne, a bag of cheap beer cans and pklayed "Raid over Moscow", "Summer Olympics", etc.

And yes, "Raid over Moscow" was viewed as anti-social, and dangerous for children, because in the last stage, you had to snipe little pixel heaps representing russian soldiers from the Kremlin walls

Ah, Raid Over Moscow, still have it on 5.25" floppy disc and can still play it on my 8-bit Atari. Fun fun fun until either the floppy goes bad or the hardware finally gives out.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Beginning a small series of stars who really got to shine in the eighties, I am startiong with Stallone. For me, this movie stands for him beginning to reflect on his achieved superstardom, and doing it quite good.

Of course, he began to branch out, his two bread-and-butter legs, Rocky and Rambo, made him a superstar, but there were different roles he tried, some better, some just okay.

"Cobra", introducing the (in-)famous Brigitte Nielsen, is a nice one