• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Adventures of Miss Jones - British Mature

She has done some harder stuff too. Sadly I don't have the original pics. These were screenshot taken from a video that I had to slow way down.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211129-221938_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-221938_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 3,589
  • Screenshot_20211129-222019_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-222019_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 3,945
  • Screenshot_20211129-222028_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-222028_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 7,745
I met her in good years. I have interesting things and experiences about her.
She is a very vicious female, and more than I would say.
I try to upload images and videos from mega but I can't do it

She has done some harder stuff too. Sadly I don't have the original pics. These were screenshot taken from a video that I had to slow way down.
I have some unofficial and normal videos of her because I was lucky enough to meet her privately a few years ago.
The most interesting thing about her is not in her videos, but in what she does not record herself...she was a woman uffffff

Where can I find this vid?
I know a couple of videos with her and vegetables.
I don't know the way to upload videos here, it needs approval and I can't put the links.
She likes vegetables... from below through her mouth.... hahahaha

https://www.tumblr.com/famousdinosa...93140736/47607-mb-folder-on-mega?source=share
Gracias Marco Antonio por tus fotos en la Mega-carpeta, pude ir a esa carpeta a través de tu enlace de tumblr. Esperemos que también publiques algunos videos. Dices: 'vicioso' eso me suena un poco áspero. El inglés no es mi lengua materna, pero me parece una calificación negativa. ¿Es eso lo que quería decir? En los videos que he visto parece una mujer más tímida y pasiva, especialmente cuando está con un hombre. Pero puedo estar equivocado. ¿Puede explicar un poco más, por favor?
Jajaa... amigo, el inglés tampoco es mi idioma... Quería decir que no es lo que parece. La conocí personalmente en esos contactos de "un día con MJ" y hay varias cosas que podría decirte sobre ella.
Ella parece tímida y recatada. Su esposo es quien hace los videos de ella, y a veces permitió que los fanáticos la visitaran y la conocieran. Todo muy ligero al principio pero...
De ella os dejo una serie de vídeos oficiales y si os interesa os puedo añadir otras cosas sobre ella.
Veré cómo va esto y si es posible que no eliminen el material "no oficial".
saludos

friend, english is not my language either... I wanted to say that it is not what it seems. I met her personally in those "one day with MJ" contacts and there are several things I could tell you about her.
She seems shy and demure. Her husband is the one who makes her videos, and she sometimes allowed fans to visit and meet her. Everything very light at first but...
From her I leave you a series of official videos and if you are interested in her I can add other things about her.
I'll see how this goes and if they might not remove the "unofficial" material.
regards

Hi Marco Antonio, yes it's certainly very interesting to hear your first-hand experiences. So if you can add oher things about her, don't hesitate to share them.

Regards, Rob D.