• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Acorning of Planned Parenthood.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
A person we love who is murdered is dead, a loss of life we mourn.

A person we love who dies of natural causes is dead a loss of life we mourn, they did not pass nature's muster as you say.

What is the difference between our mourning of one natural loss of life, and not the other? This is the question I do not have a full answer to myself, other than at some level emotionally/subconsciously the loss of cellular life is not the same as the loss of human life. Therefore there is a distinction between cellular life with potential to become human life and human life for me.

What it has to do mourning with what we are talking about? People mourn what they like. Some people don't mourn their parents when they die. The example that you are bringing in fails with what we are talking about because of the word: spontaneous. If you can't see the difference between an unfertilized egg and a 20 weeks old fetus with legs arms a head a brain a heart being killed i think makes discussing this any further totally useless.

The action of a muscle pumping fluid does not constitute life. Corpses will have muscle movement long after they no longer live this romantic notion of the human heart being something for than just muscle action does not constitute a valid arguement.
I am a man and in my mind I do not deserve a vote in this debate but I will help keep my fellow female humans from being wronged by people with romantic notions or poor religious teachings.

I'm not going to comment the first sentence, because it makes me really speechless for its superficiality and distortion.
About the second part, if you think that your heart is nothing else but a romantic notion, maybe you should donate it to someone in need and then come back over here and tell us how you feel.

I don't know what the following photo has to do with poor religious teachings. How would you call the miscarried 19 weeks old subject of this photo? There is really nothing suggesting you that a life was terminated here? Most of USA allow abortion the first 25 weeks. This is 19 weeks old.

89860cc55a5a143a25838a265241d3d6.jpg

BlkHawk

Closed Account
What it has to do mourning with what we are talking about? People mourn what they like. Some people don't mourn their parents when they die. The example that you are bringing in fails with what we are talking about because of the word: spontaneous. If you can't see the difference between an unfertilized egg and a 20 weeks old fetus with legs arms a head a brain a heart being killed i think makes discussing this any further totally useless.

I do see a difference between a late term fetus and a fertilized egg. That is what inspired the question, a statement farther up the post that life begins at conception. If there is no difference between the two why are you not emotionally harmed by the loss of a fertilized egg, but I imagine would be hurt by the loss of a late term miscarriage.

If you view a difference between the two ,than you and I are of like minds on that point, in my own case that point is why I have no issues with Plan B contraception used within the first 72 hours of unprotected sex.

The question was originally to someone who stated life begins at conception, and implied that plan B contraception was also objectionable.

I'm not going to comment the first sentence, because it makes me really speechless for its superficiality and distortion.
About the second part, if you think that your heart is nothing else but a romantic notion, maybe you should donate it to someone in need and then come back over here and tell us how you feel.

I don't know what the following photo has to do with poor religious teachings. How would you call the miscarried 19 weeks old subject of this photo? There is really nothing suggesting you that a life was terminated here? Most of USA allow abortion the first 25 weeks. This is 19 weeks old.

89860cc55a5a143a25838a265241d3d6.jpg

Wow what a humongous shock value your picture produced but again doesn't prove anything.
Nothing wrong with being a hopeless romantic but it shouldn't control the laws that govern us all.

SabrinaDeep

Wow what a humongous shock value your picture produced but again doesn't prove anything.
Nothing wrong with being a hopeless romantic but it shouldn't control the laws that govern us all.

Then tell us, genius: what proves that that fetus was not an alive human life? We are not talking laws, we are talking killing human life. Is that a human life or not? If not, please show evidence.

Then tell us, genius: what proves that that fetus was not an alive human life? We are not talking laws, we are talking killing human life. Is that a human life or not? If not, please show evidence.

What prooves it is??
How did you know I'm a genius??
Kind of creepy??
Not my burden to show evidence the high court has ruled and news flash human life is dirt cheap in 99% of the world.

SabrinaDeep

What prooves it is??
How did you know I'm a genius??
Kind of creepy??
Not my burden to show evidence the high court has ruled and news flash human life is dirt cheap in 99% of the world.

So why do you keep calling hopeless romantic those who are showing you that a 19 weeks old fetus is alive? Do you know that slavery was once legal? Is law your science? In Many countries is lawful to stone women to death if they talk to someone else but their husbands. Do you understand that law does not make something alive not alive?

So why do you keep calling hopeless romantic those who are showing you that a 19 weeks old fetus is alive? Do you know that slavery was once legal? Is law your science? In Many countries is lawful to stone women to death if they talk to someone else but their husbands. Do you understand that law does not make something alive not alive?
Do you understand that just being compassionate or wanting the world to be all bunnies and sunshine does not make it so.
The world is a dirty harsh place and dirty harsh things happen its just reality.
You are correct though the history of man there have been many many laws that were/are draconian hell its legal to fuck livestock in some states, but I have been raised in a country that believes in freedom to choose your own course in the world without threat of intervention by the Government or religion and the right to life sides only point always seems to start and end with an opinion that does not count and that is GOD's.
Until such time as you can interview a fetus and this fetus can tell me its alive or we as a people come up with some technology that can communicate with said fetus than there is zero proof that it is 'Alive' all you have is pictures of medical waste that your lovely heart sees as a little baby.
I didn't want to get into any kind of debate with you I just wanted to try and see if Ace is capable of seeing any angle but straight ahead or if he can write one paragraph without sounding 12 years old.

SabrinaDeep

Do you understand that just being compassionate or wanting the world to be all bunnies and sunshine does not make it so.
The world is a dirty harsh place and dirty harsh things happen its just reality.
You are correct though the history of man there have been many many laws that were/are draconian hell its legal to fuck livestock in some states, but I have been raised in a country that believes in freedom to choose your own course in the world without threat of intervention by the Government or religion and the right to life sides only point always seems to start and end with an opinion that does not count and that is GOD's.
Until such time as you can interview a fetus and this fetus can tell me its alive or we as a people come up with some technology that can communicate with said fetus than there is zero proof that it is 'Alive' all you have is pictures of medical waste that your lovely heart sees as a little baby.
I didn't want to get into any kind of debate with you I just wanted to try and see if Ace is capable of seeing any angle but straight ahead or if he can write one paragraph without sounding 12 years old.

It's you not understanding and twisting the discussion. I'd like to discuss about the opportunity of a mom deciding what to do witn her pregnancy, but i don't. I'm just saying that abortion equals to killing a human life. If it does not, please, prove it.

It's you not understanding and twisting the discussion. I'd like to discuss about the opportunity of a mom deciding what to do witn her pregnancy, but i don't. I'm just saying that abortion equals to killing a human life. If it does not, please, prove it.

Once again there is nothing to prove because you cannot prove it does therefore I do not have to prove it doesn't.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
If my choices are back alley abortions for ladies who are certainly living or droves of unwanted children.....

That is a key factor. Getting rid of help Centers, and any form of assistance for women in this troubled Situation - do you think These situations are going away?

As stated by our friend here:

They will go back to back alleys and rusty clotheshangers, so to speak.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Funding could easily be cut from Planned Parenthood and given to any of the 13,000 other women's health clinics that actually do other stuff besides snuffing out babies. How many mammograms has Planned Parenthood performed in the last year? I'll give you a hint: the answer rhymes with "zero."

They don't get much stupider than you ace. Planned parenthood's annual report, 2013:

Abortions: 327,653

Sexually transmitted infection/disease testing and treatment: 4,470,597

Contraception: 3,577,348

Cancer screening and prevention: 935,573

Pregnancy tests: 1,128,783

Prenatal services: 18,684

Family practice services: 65,464

Adoption referrals: 1,880

Urinary tract infection treatments: 47,264

Other: 17,187

I'm going to go ahead and guess that you're not a doctor and inform you that there is much more to women's health than mammograms. And 327653 abortions out of roughly 11 million services equals just a bit under 3%, so there's probably a good chance that PP does stuff other than snuffing out babies too.

I'm going to assume you pulled those numbers out of your ass because you're full of shit.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...nned-parenthoods-work-mammograms-preventive-/

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/planned-parenthood-and-mammograms/

Neg rep AND a classy message? Is your brain hurting?

Go fuck yourself. They inflate their other numbers so as not to appear as useless as they are. Speaking of useless, go back to Aus, you fucking turd. Eat the biggest bag of dicks you can get your hands on you giant fag.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
At least you're reading quality conservative publications like NR and The Federalist and not that pile of crap Soopermexican

I have passed along your sentiments to sooper and he's getting ready to do a drive by. That man is a goddamn American treasure and you know it.

WrqC3GY.png