• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Acorning of Planned Parenthood.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I absolutely loved it when someone decries the videos as being heavily edited. How can a three hour long continuous video be heavily edited? Granted, I didn't include the three hour long video because the people who love the murder of babies won't even watch the ten minute videos, but still.

And to fartfetish, yeah, facts can be tricky, especially when some ghoulish baby murdering cunts are sipping wine while negotiating the price of aborted baby parts.

Absolutely I believe life begins at conception. I also believe it's not a right to be able to murder a human being in the womb because though they share DNA, the baby's DNA is unique.

Would people show more compassion for the unborn if they started washing up on the shores of Turkey?

I agree. Life begins at conception and anything beyond that is MURDER in my eyes!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Curious to Ace and Nester, What do you consider to be the moment of conception?

The moment sperm and egg cease to be individual cells and begin multiplying. That moment is pretty clearly defined.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
The moment sperm and egg cease to be individual cells and begin multiplying. That moment is pretty clearly defined.

Let me be clear from the outset that I am not trying to start a feud/flame, or be dismissive of your views. This is an actual question that I have never received an answer to that makes sense to me. Help me out please.

Per your answer quoted above, that is the moment you believe life begins; I believe that is a form a life, in the same way an individual sperm or egg is a form of life. However I do not view either three as human life, all three in the correct circumstances have the potential to create human life.

What you describe as life begins at the moment of fertilization, this happens within the first 72 hours of sex. As I pointed out earlier to BC scientific studies have shown that an egg is fertilized between 30% -70% of the time from every unprotected act of intercourse. In most cases these fertilized eggs fail to attach to the uterus, resulting in a spontaneous early abortion.

Knowing this loss of life occurs frequently from unprotected sex, do you experience a state of mourning/loss as you, or I would from a late term (22+ weeks) miscarriage?

If you do not experience a form of emotional loss/mourning, than are you not at some emotional/sub-conscious level differentiating this form of life from actual human life?

You can of course dismiss these questions if you wish, but I am curious, if you do not experience loss/mourning at this stage of life as you would experience the loss of later human life; how do you rationalize the different emotional responses?

My own view is that at this early stage it is not human life, but cellular life. This is the only answer I have come up with to justify why I do not experience mourning the loss of a fertilized egg, but have experienced loss at a late term miscarriage. This is also why I have never had any qualms/objections to plan B contraceptives used within the first 72 hours of unprotected sex.

I hope you answer as I would like to understand your view.

Jesus Christ! A human life has hitched it's wagon packed it's bags and is ready for their 9 month journey. We're not "mourning" anything. Especially spillage or the little fellas that couldn't hang on. If by chance that the ones that didn't attach are human life, they weren't aborted before they met their demise and that is between them and God or Mother Nature...

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Let me be clear from the outset that I am not trying to start a feud/flame, or be dismissive of your views. This is an actual question that I have never received an answer to that makes sense to me. Help me out please.

Per your answer quoted above, that is the moment you believe life begins; I believe that is a form a life, in the same way an individual sperm or egg is a form of life. However I do not view either three as human life, all three in the correct circumstances have the potential to create human life.

What you describe as life begins at the moment of fertilization, this happens within the first 72 hours of sex. As I pointed out earlier to BC scientific studies have shown that an egg is fertilized between 30% -70% of the time from every unprotected act of intercourse. In most cases these fertilized eggs fail to attach to the uterus, resulting in a spontaneous early abortion.

Knowing this loss of life occurs frequently from unprotected sex, do you experience a state of mourning/loss as you, or I would from a late term (22+ weeks) miscarriage?

If you do not experience a form of emotional loss/mourning, than are you not at some emotional/sub-conscious level differentiating this form of life from actual human life?

You can of course dismiss these questions if you wish, but I am curious, if you do not experience loss/mourning at this stage of life as you would experience the loss of later human life; how do you rationalize the different emotional responses?

My own view is that at this early stage it is not human life, but cellular life. This is the only answer I have come up with to justify why I do not experience mourning the loss of a fertilized egg, but have experienced loss at a late term miscarriage. This is also why I have never had any qualms/objections to plan B contraceptives used within the first 72 hours of unprotected sex.

I hope you answer as I would like to understand your view.

Do you believe that it is a human life when there is a heart and a heartbeat? That happen after 6 weeks of gestation. It's beyond me how abortion fan boys deny that abortion terminates a human life. And look, i'm not even talking about the opportunity to abort or not; i'm talking about the convenient denial of terminating a human life and treating a fetus as if it was a tumor for as long as it resides in the mother's womb. It's just nonsense.

Do you believe that it is a human life when there is a heart and a heartbeat? That happen after 6 weeks of gestation. It's beyond me how abortion fan boys deny that abortion terminates a human life. And look, i'm not even talking about the opportunity to abort or not; i'm talking about the convenient denial of terminating a human life and treating a fetus as if it was a tumor for as long as it resides in the mother's womb. It's just nonsense.

The action of a muscle pumping fluid does not constitute life. Corpses will have muscle movement long after they no longer live this romantic notion of the human heart being something for than just muscle action does not constitute a valid arguement.
I am a man and in my mind I do not deserve a vote in this debate but I will help keep my fellow female humans from being wronged by people with romantic notions or poor religious teachings.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
Jesus Christ! A human life has hitched it's wagon packed it's bags and is ready for their 9 month journey. We're not "mourning" anything. Especially spillage or the little fellas that couldn't hang on. If by chance that the ones that didn't attach are human life, they weren't aborted before they met their demise and that is between them and God or Mother Nature...

So again no actual answer as to why you do not mourn this lost "life" but you do mourn later on. Same question to Sabrina as well if she wishes to answer. I am just asking a question that I have never received an answer to. If this life is the same why do you not mourn it the same way?

So again no actual answer as to why you do not mourn this lost "life" but you do mourn later on. Same question to Sabrina as well if she wishes to answer. I am just asking a question that I have never received an answer to. If this life is the same why do you not mourn it the same way?
I gave you my answer. A,Locked loaded attached fertilized egg on its way on a 9 month journey out of the birth canal and that could be tampered with through abortion is a viable human life. Those unattached eggs were not aborted and did not pass muster. That's between them and nature. I really shouldn't have to repeat myself here.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
I gave you my answer. A,Locked loaded attached fertilized egg on its way on a 9 month journey out of the birth canal and that could be tampered with through abortion is a viable human life. Those unattached eggs were not aborted and did not pass muster. That's between them and nature. I really shouldn't have to repeat myself here.

A person we love who is murdered is dead, a loss of life we mourn.

A person we love who dies of natural causes is dead a loss of life we mourn, they did not pass nature's muster as you say.

What is the difference between our mourning of one natural loss of life, and not the other? This is the question I do not have a full answer to myself, other than at some level emotionally/subconsciously the loss of cellular life is not the same as the loss of human life. Therefore there is a distinction between cellular life with potential to become human life and human life for me.