• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The 7 Most Scariest Moments In Video Game History

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

There's only one thing I disagrees with on this list is: I would've taken the infamous L hallway in Resident Evil, those who have played it knows what I mean.

Shifty

O.G.
Cool!

...I would've taken the infamous L hallway in Resident Evil, those who have played it knows what I mean.

It's been such a long time since I played Resident Evil. Are you referring to the part where the game cuts away to where the Hunter is introduced and starts to pursue you? :dunno:

L3ggy

The Cerberus hallway.

I feel he had decent scary scenes. I do, however, feel the title of this video is extremely overstated and far off. Not to mention the countdown list.

Good scenes and I agree on the creepy, scary scenes. Everything else is off.

L3ggy

Yes, that one.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Number 1 is wrong.

Number 1 is the BSOD you know will eventually appear the moment you are approaching completion of something particularily challenging when playing anything on shit. I mmean windows.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
There are better lists out there. Number four sucks donkey dick.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Most scariest is a double superlative. Just sayin'...

If your sucked into those games and come across the scenes their pretty scary. Obviously if you havent played the games, this looks total shit.

Fatal Frame is scarier than resident evil in parts, yet in this compilation he makes it look like some shit anime game

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
There's only one thing I disagrees with on this list is: I would've taken the infamous L hallway in Resident Evil, those who have played it knows what I mean.

Oh, you mean the "shit my pants" hallway? yes. yes you are right

What hallway are you talking about? The one in the original Resident Evil when the dogs bust through the window? :dunno:

What hallway are you talking about? The one in the original Resident Evil when the dogs bust through the window? :dunno:

Yes. Considering how gaming was back then this hallway proved to be a scary moment in gaming. Most people weren't use to things busting through windows.

The other scary moment of that is when a licker busts out of a two way mirror in RE2.

RE3 has Nemesis busting through a window at the bottom of a stair case in the RPD station.

L3ggy

Or when Nemesis randomly starts to chase you.

this looks like it could be a pretty scary game.

its only $20 and available for the pc on Steam, Direct2Drive and a couple other online services, i believe.

might pick it up sometime. it was just released a couple days ago.