• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The 13 Creepiest Things A Child Has Ever Said To A Parent

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Sponsored by
n50645301b7eb5.jpg

The parents of Reddit posed the question: "What is the creepiest thing your young child has ever said to you?" The responses were bone-chilling:

windows screen capture

screenshot on pc

image hosting over 10mb

image hosting site no sign up

how to screen capture

image hosting no account

screen shot capture

screenshot app

how do you print screen

photo storage

screenshot app

And the number one creepiest thing a child has ever said to a parent:

screen shot

What have your little creeps said that have freaked you out?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Bunch of Alma's and Damians.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
My younger son used to talk about his angel outside his second story bedroom window. Said he was looking after him. Docs told us at first it might be twins, but ex felt one was miscarried.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
I remember when i was little saying to my mom, who was paying for goods at the mall: " Mom, are you going to beat me up like you did yesterday, when we get back home?"
She never did of course, but sure she wished otherwise lol

dunno about creepy things said, but at age 4 my youngest brought a glass of pee out to my then father in law and offered him some 'lemonde'...

Back in the mid-eighties my aunt had a miscarriage when she was about 4 or 5 months along. About 3 years later she was pregnant again, and was able to carry it to term and give birth to a healthy boy.

Fast forward about a year. My cousin was just starting to speak coherently. Not articulately, just coherently. One day he very deliberately walked to where my aunt was sitting on her bed, and stated that he had a serious matter to discuss with her. My aunt was totally taken aback by how clearly and articulately he was speaking, and by the vocabulary he was using. She told him to continue. He then asked her if he would be staying with them permanently this time, or if he would be leaving again. She explained to him that he was their son, and that he wouldn't be going anywhere, to which he replied that the last time he thought he would be staying, but that he had to go when she was frightened by a car (the reason my aunt had miscarried was that she had stepped off a curb to cross the street when some asshole ran the red light and nearly ran her over). After the shock of what her son had just said, she assured him that he would be staying for good this time. He thanked her, walked away, and resumed his normal manner of speaking.

Ok creepy it is