• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Texas House to cheerleaders: Don't shake it

om3ga said:
Heh, last Prime Minister we had who tried to install "family values" (aka: back to basics) crashed and burned....especially after news broke that he had a four-year extramarital affair with a fellow MP.....:)
I agree, "Family Values" is a joke considering where most politicians are standing -- from BOTH parties.

The good news is that the politicians can't do much.

gee nice post nightfly, now I don't even remember what we were talking about!

but really, this is absolutely absurd. what's next, are we going to ban those women in bikinis that walk around between boxing matches? I don't think this promotes degrading of women or irresponsbiel sexual behavior. Yes, it may be a little bit one sided to the flattering of the male ego, but that's all sports. that's what guys are into. and it's not as if every female member is not thinking the same thing about the male atheletes. It's not that these people are truly offended by this, it's that they get off on finding any excuse to tell people what to do.

calpoon said:
gee nice post nightfly, now I don't even remember what we were talking about!
but really, this is absolutely absurd. what's next, are we going to ban those women in bikinis that walk around between boxing matches?
Devil advocate here (BTW, I DO AGREE with you) ...

The "over-protective parents" will argue that the women in the bikinis at boxing matches are ADULTS and NOT "minors."
Remember to keep it in context, the state is NOT saying the Cowboy Cheerleaders can't shake it, just HIGH SCHOOL cheerleaders.