• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tessa West / Sophie Paige / Sophie Scott

She was my favorite performer by far and I have been unable to find anyone similar to her. Does anyone know of a performer who is comparable?

Well, shes my favorite too and its very hard to find someone similar. Her naturality and honesty in front of camera is something unforgatable and hard to find in other girls.
You can try to look at Stormy Daniels if you are lookin for some girl which looks familiar or you can try Carmen Gemini for her behaviour in front of the camera.
Its very hard to similar girls...

She was my favorite performer by far and I have been unable to find anyone similar to her. Does anyone know of a performer who is comparable?

Ok I was cursing threw some of her old work.. tessa I haven't found any girl to replace u yet... RIP...
Guys I hope this ain't true but looks like she died July of 09.. from what this says. http://www.clubtessawest.com/biography/ I seriously loved this chic..... feel creepy getting a hard on looking at her known shes not alive anymore..... I'm thinking if it Wasent true she would have by now visited this forum and told us it Wasent even if she left cuz of assholes here....