• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tessa West / Sophie Paige / Sophie Scott

anyone got any clips/pics from her new milfsoup scene?

Tessa West

Closed Account
Official Checked Star Member
Connor is brand new- just 18 so he has a little to learn- but he is such a sweet heart- we did milf lsessons and soup combined so there should be another one soon-

i love your new hair Tessa. it really brings out your eyes

Tessa, whatever pressure directors or other "suits" put on you to change your appearance in any way - Don't give in to it!

Seems like lately there has been a HUGE rise in bad plastic surgery for adult starlets such as yourself:

Devon
Krystal Steal
Jenna Jameson
Lela Starr
just to name a few of the former-top stars

These girls were unbelievably sexy before, but now they have ruined their faces/careers.

Just my 2 cents, stay gorgeous :D

the new video is soooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT well Tessa is the best p-star of the world :bowdown::bowdown:

:jump::jump::jump:

I've just seen it too.
The guy in it is pretty average really. He looked like he had trouble performing maybe, though I didnt really see what was wrong with the cumshot at the end.

Tessa looks HOT though. The maids outfit alone makes it worth watching!

Yes, happy belated birthday Tessa! :)

Getting to see a new video was certainly a pick-me-up on a day like today. Is the 16 mintues clip the full clip or just part?

Tessa looks great and beautiful as always. I can't wait to see the rest of the vids as they come up.

Maybe it's just me, but there is one thing I'm hating...the designation of MILF. Tessa is as old as I am! Since when is mid-twenties considered a MILF now? Don't get me wrong, any site or vid designation to get her on my screen is fine by me, but still, Tessa is far to young to be labeled as such. :)

Tessa West

Closed Account
Thank you all for the support and i am going to say this as nice as possible- but do not email my videos to my husband- do not send him myspace messages or write to my personal email and include videos- Please respect my personal life and i am not a swinger- we dont share so that did nothing but hurt the one man i love- I have delete all my emails so whoever passed that around please stop-
Again i am sorry if this is harsh but please respect my personal life

Yes, happy belated birthday Tessa! :)

Getting to see a new video was certainly a pick-me-up on a day like today. Is the 16 mintues clip the full clip or just part?

Tessa looks great and beautiful as always. I can't wait to see the rest of the vids as they come up.

Maybe it's just me, but there is one thing I'm hating...the designation of MILF. Tessa is as old as I am! Since when is mid-twenties considered a MILF now? Don't get me wrong, any site or vid designation to get her on my screen is fine by me, but still, Tessa is far to young to be labeled as such. :)

Where have you been? MILF= Mother I'd like to fuck.....
There are plenty of teenage mom's out there. So she could still be a MILF as a teenager. And don't forget, she's an actress, not stating her actual status.

Quit "indirectly" kissing ass.........Sheesh....

I wasn't kissing ass. :) I just wish the MILF name would be attached to older women. I guess I always think a MILF should look like Stifler's mom in American Pie since that is where I first heard it and associated naturally to that.

As for Tessa's last post...it really sucks that someone would do that to you and your husband. Hopefully that won't sour you from interacting with your fans here or the industry in general.

And no, that isn't kissing ass either

im confused, does her husband not know she works in the adult business? or did i miss something of what people were doing?

Tessa West

Closed Account
yes he knows what i do but that doesnt mean he likes receiving videos of it- i stopped doing bg for almost a year because of things like this- i am a adult film actress but i have a normal life when the camera is off- i dont swing- i dont share etc- I know this is part of my job but it is just weird and hurtful to find my personal email address- my husbands email and work email and send him my videos and ask if i make the same sounds with him etc- I love to talk with everyone but be respectful- do it here... or my myspace all i am asking if leave my personal life and my husband alone...
gezzzz
and yes i do agree that milf should be for older women but those are the more glam scenes now... its not some fucked up facial 5 or something. lol
the industry has changed alot since i started but i havent- i am choosing to act and look a certain way...i guess that makes me a milf now- :)