• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tessa West / Sophie Paige / Sophie Scott

Re: Sophie Paige / Sophie Scott

Is it possible to have the admins add "Tessa West" to the thread name or would we have to start a new one ?

Tessa West

Closed Account
Official Checked Star Member

I dont think it is possible- i would love it though-

Just wanted to let you all know i have to send my computer off for 2 weeks to get fixed so i can only check my messages through my pda.

Hope you all have a great week! Ill be back on here soon

Pri℮st;1562228 said:
Is it possible to have the admins add "Tessa West" to the thread name or would we have to start a new one ?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/tessa-west said:
Tessa West[/URL][/B], post: 1562781, member: 118671"]I dont think it is possible- i would love it though-
It's actually no problem at all to do that. :)

punanny

Banned
Hey Tessa,
I saw somewhere that you live in WA. Western or Eastern? If so, do you dance at any clubs?

P.S. I love that you are so personal with your fans. Its very rare to have someone chat with us like you do. By the way, your ass looks great!!!

Tessa West

Closed Account
I live in LA area and have a place in FL. I think you might have read that on one of my scenes- They make up kinda what ever they want when it comes to internet stuff- Thats achually how the whole name things got so mixed up- It was suppost to be Sophie Scott- lol

Thanks for the ass compliment- i think i have a complex thanks to ol dominics ranting-

Tessa West

Closed Account
ohh I love it- i didnt know they were releasing that yet- i will have much better pictures up last week of August!

ohh I love it- i didnt know they were releasing that yet- i will have much better pictures up last week of august!

Oh WOW better pics then that i can't wait. From looking there i noticed it had you listed at 5'3" is that your correct height? From your scenes it always appeared to me that you were taller then that. I was thinking like somewhere around 5'8" to 5'9"?

Ricky58

Banned
hey Tessa..i was just wonderin.in some of ur scenes u do alot of the same positions(doggy.missionary,cowgurl)they are sexy but u should consider other positions.not anything too erotic..may i suggest positions fron Kama Sutra..they hav sum great stuff..

Tessa West

Closed Account
well sadly that is all the director- i dont choose what positions...Once i get my own site things will deff be spiced up... And yes i am very glad you like the burnette.... That will all be revealed soon:thumbsup:

those pics achually arent older....

oh yea , yeap im a whole 5'3 !!!

Tessa West

Closed Account
New interview up at

www.*************/ann

Still under construction... She said the pics and everything will be fixed soon...:nanner:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/tessa-west said:
Tessa West[/URL][/B], post: 1572702, member: 118671"]well sadly that is all the director- i dont choose what positions...Once i get my own site things will deff be spiced up... And yes i am very glad you like the burnette.... That will all be revealed soon:thumbsup:

those pics achually arent older....

oh yea , yeap im a whole 5'3 !!!

5'3'' yeah but I'm betting you can still kick some serious ass! :fight:

Great article Tessa! You're building excitement and getting your name back out. Smart marketing strategy and keep it up. We're all looking forward to your return! :bowdown: