• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Tessa Fowler for playmate of the year

i saw a vid of her explaining why she will only do topless not full nudity. she said she was from a small town and everybody knows everybody and it was embarrassing for them to see her naked.

its a shame

i saw a vid of her explaining why she will only do topless not full nudity. she said she was from a small town and everybody knows everybody and it was embarrassing for them to see her naked.

its a shame

That was in one of cosmid vids right? In the interview posted above she said she could do some more later.

13) Speaking of that video, it's the only time we've seen you completely nude (at least on S&F). Are there others we've missed and are you planning any more where you bare it all?
No. That's the only time I've been full nude (other than my shoot with Playboy). I may do more at some point, but for now I'm happy just doing topless.

So there's still hope :)

That was in one of cosmid vids right? In the interview posted above she said she could do some more later.

13) Speaking of that video, it's the only time we've seen you completely nude (at least on S&F). Are there others we've missed and are you planning any more where you bare it all?
No. That's the only time I've been full nude (other than my shoot with Playboy). I may do more at some point, but for now I'm happy just doing topless.

So there's still hope :)

sounds like spin control yeah hang on ill take off more next time what ever way she wants to pose is up to her. plus i would say a huge percentage of her fan base are there for the boobs so she'll be fine with her career as just topless.
its funny though in the explanation vid how showing kitty would embarrass her in her hometown licking her own nipples wont
'

Tessa was in last Banshee episode! (s02.e02):

ForthrightTerrificHyracotherium.gif

that's the only footage she appeared in