• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
^I can't believe that site has any members at all. It's crazy that people are willing to pay 30 odd bucks for a couple of vids and a couple of picture sets a month. And most of those vids and photo sets are pretty much duplicates of the same theme.
Even if a new video is released this Friday, it'll have been 3 weeks (3 weeks!) since the last one.
Regarding the new bath video. From the few clips I've seen, I'm not that impressed. Tessa looks great as always but darker lighting and a more arty feel are about all that's different from the other stuff.
I so wish she'd kept up the MFC appearances and gone naughtier with them. PUF are wasting Tessa's natural charm and natural charms.

Tombo_uk Posted

^I can't believe that site has any members at all. It's crazy that people are willing to pay 30 odd bucks for a couple of vids and a couple of picture sets a month. And most of those vids and photo sets are pretty much duplicates of the

same theme.

So I take it that you are not a paying member ?.

A 12 month subscription to just her site will cost you an average $7-9 dollars a month depending what part of the world you live in and the current exchange rate.

Just before you confirm payment un-tick the two boxes that allow all access to pinup files and other sites, don't do that and it will cost you easy $30 a month or more.

Tombo_uk Posted

Regarding the new bath video. From the few clips I've seen, I'm not that impressed. Tessa looks great as always but darker lighting and a more arty feel are about all that's different from the other stuff.

So You have taken upon your self to judge the new video which is nearly 9:00 minutes in length based on the few clips you have seen ?.

In my last post I stated this new video is probably her best video since the Black cat videos, I have since come to the opinion after watching this video a lot that this is easily the best video she has done since the Black cat videos.

You stated that lighting and a more arty feel are all that's different from the other video's, well correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a very important move in the right direction towards seeing better videos.

You are correct that this video does have a more arty feel to it compared to previous releases, in fact some parts of it are verging on pure video art.

If you were a paying customer such as myself you could log into her site and see in the comment section for this video that other Tessa fans are very pleased with this video and that it has nearly received a five star rating.

Yes there is room for improvement, yes pinup files have been lazy, yes there has been repetition with each release, but this video does show that if Pinup Files were to put a bit more time into setting up each scene with good
lighting, planing the scene with good camera angles, and putting a bit more passion into their videos and trying to improve on every video, then I feel that they are more than capable of doing it.

If the extra time taken to work out good themes, set up scene and do every thing possible to make Tessa look smoking hot like this video, meant a few less videos per year, then I would be happy to maybe fore go a few less videos per year
for the sake of higher quality videos like this one.

I think the key point about this video is that from time to time I want to watch it again and again which does make it value for money, that has not happened in a while with some of the other previous releases.

In conclusion it's one thing for paying customers who do have the right to ask when the next video or picture set is coming out and being a bit disappointed with some of the releases and repetition that goes with each release, but its quite something else when non paying fans criticize Pinup Files for everything based on a few free video clips available and demanding to know when the next video or pictures are coming just so that they can free load on what is available.

That is a huge NO NO. :naughtynaughty:

So I take it that you are not a paying member ?.

A 12 month subscription to just her site will cost you an average $7-9 dollars a month depending what part of the world you live in and the current exchange rate.

Just before you confirm payment un-tick the two boxes that allow all access to pinup files and other sites, don't do that and it will cost you easy $30 a month or more.

That's a lot of text to say basically nothing

Can't speak for him but I'm an ex-paying customer and I think it's laughable that you're defending PUF here

As I said, PUF themselves were quoted IN THIS THREAD saying they pride themselves on the fact that they release 3 pieces of content weekly

That would mean a years member should receive approximately 150 pieces of content per year.

PUF is releasing content approximately every 9 days lately, so members can enjoy a whole ~40 pic sets/vids per year. Wow what a deal for $120 USD

>in fact some parts of it are verging on pure video art.

LOL. Aside from the fact that Tessa is in it, that is one large stretch

Go look at MayContainGirl if you want to see actual quality videos from legitimate producers. PUF is fucking shit and everyone knows it

bobbp Posted

That's a lot of text to say basically nothing

Hi bobbp when a monetary figure is thrown around that is for the most part not true, then I felt it necessary to correct with the view of helping any potential new customer.

If using a lot of text to say basically nothing helps people avoid falling into the the trap of spending $30+ dollars a month, then I can live with myself.

bobbp Posted

Can't speak for him but I'm an ex-paying customer

Interesting that you admit to being ex-paying customer, because in your last three posts you have banged on to the point of flogging a dead horse about how often PUF is releasing her videos and pictures. :horse:

If you no longer have a financial investment in Tessa's site why are you so worried about how often PUF releases her videos?

You appear to have good insight into each release, how do you manage to do that if you are no longer legally downloading her stuff?. :confused:

bobbp Posted

and I think it's laughable that you're defending PUF here

How am i defending PUF?. I did state the following in my post, "Yes there is room for improvement, yes pinup files have been lazy, yes there has been repetition with each release".

If you look over some of my previous posts you will see that I have been critical Of PUF.

In one of my post's (#1492) I took a very broad shot at PUF with regards the "Dance Funk" video, that was unacceptably bad.

bobbp Posted

>in fact some parts of it are verging on pure video art.

LOL. Aside from the fact that Tessa is in it, that is one large stretch

Okay yes that is one large stretch, but compared to a lot of previous releases it really does stand out from the other previous releases and it's nice to see Tessa get the video

she so rightly deserves. Again not defending PUF with everything, but I do think when they do get it right that due acknowledgment should be given.

I don't know what it is with humans these days but we are Quick to condemn and slow to praise.

bobbp Posted

Go look at MayContainGirl if you want to see actual quality videos from legitimate producers

I knew nothing about this site but following your advice I have taken a good look at it.

Yes there are some very good quality videos that were easy to find, I'm still looking at it, there couple of things that stand out, I will post my thoughts

about it later.

Hi bobbp when a monetary figure is thrown around that is for the most part not true, then I felt it necessary to correct with the view of helping any potential new customer.

I don't wanna clog the thread too much so I'll keep it rather short

I apologize if I was grating in my post, I am just frustrated that PUF continues to waste the prime of who I consider to be the most attractive woman on earth.

I am indeed an ex-paying customer. I've been an on-and-off customer for a number of years and re-up when I feel like the content is worth seeing. I bought a month membership to view the new videos and was graciously given one new video during my month. I will not ever be paying for her site again, regardless of whether or not the content looks good, because I think PUF is a despicable company.

It should be noted as well that MayContainGirl releases over 100 photos in their photosets. They make fantastic content and if PUF released content that was half as good as that, I would have no issues paying for it.

Hi Crusty,
I don't mean to antagonise nor get into an argument but I don't believe my statement regarding membership cost was untrue or even partly untrue. A 1 month membership does cost around $30.
Yes one could sign up for 12 months for roughly $120 but assuming (and I am assuming, as the signup page doesn't state otherwise) that that is paid in one chunk, it would be a big outlay for me in one go (considering I like to rotate around various other sites from time to time). And I agree with Bob that the quantity of content over a 12 month period doesn't represent good value in my eyes.
Also like Bob I am an ex-member and I visit the site to see what's out but things haven't improved enough to tempt me back in.

Now, let's say I was a new fan of Tessa's. I've seen photos of her someplace and I find she's got a website. As a possible new customer I'd see the front page of the site and read the welcome banner that says "new content weekly" and then thanks to PUF for the handy content dates I could see that that doesn't look to be true. I'd then see that a 1 month membership costs $30 (keeping in mind that I'm a new customer and might not want to be tied in for a year) and I'd probably walk away, or whatever the online equivalent is :)
I appreciate there's a 2 day trial fee but from previous experience (at other websites) these trials tend to be restrictive so would probably be a waste for me.

In short, as much as I love Tessa for her looks and personality, I don't believe the website is good value for money whether that's over 12 months or 1.
Cheers,

Hi bobbp and Tombo_uk

Guys thanks for replying and fully explaining your situation and views with PUF and Tessa's Site.

Now that I see that you are indeed ex-paying members I can clearly see and understand some of your concerns and grievances.

In particular bobbp you being an on-and-off customer for a number of years and re-upping as you put it, and then hopping in for 1 month and receiving only 1 new video is understandably frustrating.

I actually believe what you saying because there has been enough quite periods on Tessa's site where I can see that happening.

Really you know PUF should probably contact you and make amends and offer you a little something that restores your faith back in them.

Tombo_uk - I was under the impression that you felt that the 1 month $30+ was every month for 12 months and you would be stuck in some cycle you could not break free from.

I think what has got me a bit stirred up and worried lately, is that the months of negative comments and abuse aimed directly at PUF, might be indirectly impacting Tessa, the other models and people who work at PUF, who have little or no

say in what the owners of PUF do.

Working for a company that is receiving regular criticism must be frustrating and concerning especially when you can't do any thing about it.

I also feel that as fans of Tessa, that our time on this forum would be better spent discussing and coming up with realistic obtainable idea's that could help improve Tessa's site.

We all know that PUF read these forums, maybe if enough good ideas were presented, they would have the wisdom and foresight to act upon it and give us the site, videos and pictures we want.

Guys again thanks for your thoughts and clarification.

Have a great weekend and take care

Cheers

Well we finally got our first site update in almost three weeks. I just left this comment on it (although i'm sure PUFiles will delete it)

"First update in almost 3 weeks and i'm pretty sure the only new picture in this set is the fully clothed one of Tessa on an inflatable pool toy. I subscribed to this site when it first went up but this was the last straw. Just cancelled through Venmo.
I'm not sure what the issue is (perhaps Tessa has retired/left the company) but this is not good enough."

I stuck with the site waaaay longer than I should have. Have been a fan of Tessa since Cosmid. I would not recommend anyone sub to the site however. She has nothing to do with it anymore and they are just stringing out content.

rb92 Posted

Well we finally got our first site update in almost three weeks. I just left this comment on it (although i'm sure PUFiles will delete it)

"First update in almost 3 weeks and i'm pretty sure the only new picture in this set is the fully clothed one of Tessa on an inflatable pool toy. I subscribed to this site when it first went up but this was the last straw. Just cancelled through Venmo.
I'm not sure what the issue is (perhaps Tessa has retired/left the company) but this is not good enough."

Well if you did post those comments in the comment section under the photos, I can tell you it's not there now :D.

I see her sister Kelly rich still on mfc (check her twitter when she is on normally once a week).

Anyone tried communicated on news there? Just a thought.

Leanne C also, now and again on mfc but wouldnt say anything :-(

http://boobglam.com/glorious-shower-new-incredible-tessa-fowler-hd-video/

Tessa-Fowler-Glorious-Shower-373.jpg

Tessa-Fowler-Glorious-Shower-400.jpg

Tessa-Fowler-Glorious-Shower-632.jpg

Okay Tessa's new video Glorious Shower 01 video is released and basically starts where Glorious Bath 01 finished.

It's not quite as good as Glorious Bath 01 but does continue with some good close ups and camera angles, room lighting and more amazing boob play, and we have a Split Screen view just after the half way point which has never been done

before in any of Tessa's videos.

The split screen is at 5:09-5:47 minutes and for the most part, it actually looks very good. It's something I think PUF should explore a bit more with Tessa, but I don't think I would want to see it in every video just very occasionally.

If both these videos had been released as just one video like other studios do, then we would have nearly 20 Minutes of Tessa's best video ever.

It's going to be interesting to see how much more of this particular video series gets released, but it would be absolutely great if PUF followed these videos up with a BTS video for it, that was done to the same standard and length and

complimented with a 250 + picture set.

In conclusion a good video and it's great to see Tessa fully nude and being a bit sensual with herself, hopefully a new standard in video's that will continue.

Time will tell.

Cheers

Glorious Shower 01 Highlights

6:06 - 6:10 Minutes - Right hand and left thumb heading in the right direction.

6:34 - 6:38 Minutes - That smile, and that left thumb again.

7:20 - 8:08 and 8:51 - 9:13 Minutes - The best bowls of jelly you have seen don't even come close to how much Tessa's two girls are wobbling.:boobsqueez:

8:39 - 8:42 Minutes - Right hand and left thumb in the right place again, and that smile is back.

10:31- 10:36 Minutes - That look and that smile.

PUF named this video and Glorious Bath 01 wrong, they should have called it Glorious Tessa 01,and Glorious Tessa 02.

:)