• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I have nothing against Tessa and wish her the best, but at this point I see only two routes she can go.

1. If she's not interested in staying in the industry she needs to admit she doesn't want to do this anymore and be honest and upfront about that with her fans, and just as importantly herself.

2. If she does want to continue on she needs to actually get serious about producing anything decent. As it is if she is still serious about her work she needs to start producing photos and videos, because as it is she heavily squandering what she has left of her career. At the very least she needs to drastically reduce the price she ask for her onlyfans subscription as she wants people to pay for almost nothing at this point.

I'm not sure what's up with her, but it's a shame considering how much promise things had a year or two ago. It doesn't help she might be the only and last of the great adult models left anymore, and that might be that way for some time to come. I'm not going to hold anything against her, and if things turn around I probably won't have a problem with reevaluating buying her stuff then, but I'm also not going to fund performers' lives. At the end of the day potential paying customers need a product delivered to them.

https://boobglam.com/tessa-fowler-smart-phone-bts/

tessafowler-smartphone-BTS02-01-EH.jpg