• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism

What a view:

Tessa-Fowler-Afternoon-Glow-08.jpg

Glorious Pink 1 has just been released and just like the previous Glorious videos continues to maintain a high standard.

While there are many moments in this video that stand out, I have chosen to highlight four moments not for the camera angles or boob play etc, but for the way they capture Tessa's beautiful face to perfection.

While each section is only a few seconds, they are brilliant.

1:01 - 1:05 Min - hello pretty lady

1:36 - 1:48 Min - Oh damm that smile, it gets you every time.

3:22 - 3:29 Min - Speechless

7:51 - 7:59 Min - Subtle, but very effective

There's no doubt about it, with these Glorious videos, Tessa is in a league of her own.

Amazing.

Goobernaut Posted

Pics or it didn't happen.

HI Goobernaut

I'm not in a position to legally post pictures and posting screen captures in relation to what I highlighted would probably be wrong too.

I guess there are other Tessa fans like me who have logged into her site, downloaded the video and then might read my post and compare what I have said with what they are watching.

For them and for me it's happening over and over.

I also do these highlights posts occasionally, so that when Pinup Files reads them, they have a bit of insight into what one of their customers likes, with the hope that they can continue to improve on the quality of the videos.

I realize that my posts will only benefit a few, that's okay - but as I said if Pinup Files read them and considers what I highlighted for their next video then that would be great.

Maybe Pinup Files will release some pictures that line up with sections I highlighted and then you will see why I'm impressed with this video.

Cheers

The teaser she put out at the beginning of the year said she would put out more interesting content, at least more bottomless stuff. What's the deal?