• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Terri Summers

Re: New Terri Summers

Some of Terri's oldest photo galleries are being reposted over and over and over as "new"... Come on guys, PLEASE go through the thread and familiarize yourself with what's already been posted!!! :eek: This thread is called "New Terri Summers," not "Post links you just found today and have never seen yourself before."

Thread subscribers get emails for every new post here, and it's disappointing (to say the least) to think there's new content out there and then you check it and it's a photoshoot she did from 2003 that's already been posted/linked here 10 times...or more.

Not flaming, just my :2 cents:

Re: New Terri Summers

Terri Summers said:
and about the skinny geek...?? i bet you wouldnt mind to be in his footsteps though... he is better in sex then i have ever had, has a huge ...., and used to be my biggest fan.. now he still is..just not like the rest just internet.. he is sooo good he can have some more anytime he likes!!hehehe i love my fans!!!:D :bowdown:
besides he is not that skinny..i just gained some weight..also i am really 5.7.. unless i shrunk from old age since the last month i checked my weights and height and stuff??;)

Oh and finally...my new site is online!!!!Yay!!!!!!
Doing the final touch ups, but next week i start my live shows again. As i got my cable connection back, which also means i can be a lot here again!!!!If you like of course..??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think your a beautiful woman regardless of what anyone says. I haven't seen any of your movies yet, but plan to purchase some in the future. Keep up the great work you do for us fans.:wave2: