• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Terri Summers

Brino

Banned
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/terri-summers said:
Terri Summers[/URL][/B]"]hehe my 1st ever anal set!!!

I love it!
I-Love-You.gif

I hope you enjoyed it I know we will!

Terri Summers

Official Checked Star Member
something to order right now...

dinnerparty 3, the cocktale party

4277-k-big.jpg

You are cordially invited to join hostess Carmen Luvana for an evening of decadence and debauchery sure to satisfy your every carnal craving! Social etiquette is tossed aside as the guests reveal their deepest taboo fantasies…wicked lesbian lust, shocking role reversals, fanged sex fiends and the sweet sting of domination are merely appetizers for the feast of flesh to follow! 10 super-charged sex scenes in all—and the 2-disc DVD collector’s box set has 3 more full-length scenes, and plenty of other bonus goodies! 127 X-rated minutes.

High-Definition DVD
3 Bonus Scenes
Explicit Cocktail Recipe Book
Director’s Commentary
Extensive Photo Gallery
Behind The Scenes
Exclusive Limited Edition Packaging

think; Carmen luvana, Lauren Phoenix, Dee, Evan Stone, Randy Spaers, and steven st croix all telling a story about sex with a lot of other people..even the maids Lonnie Adams and Isabella have gorgeous fluorecent sex in the water, and we also have a huge orgy!!! There are about 10 superhorny sex fantasies filmed just for you... i am getting wet thinking about me and carmen ravishing steve..and me on the float eating delicious fruit, and singing in the pool, and making out with my back uo dancer...Mmmmm!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

4277-c-big.jpg

pitino

are you talking to me?
I'll be there BABY!!!!

Terri you are awesome!!!! ;)

So, Terri...in that above pic, what are you singing and can we expect a CD from you anytime soon?

BTW, I think that pic is HOT!!!, you could sing to me anytime! :thumbsup:

Yes Terri, you DO look good as a singer! It reminds of the suggestion I made to you a couple months back about ideas for your website, where I suggested a scene where a singer has sex with a fan on stage...maybe that's why I think it's so hot!!! LOL