• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Terri Jane 34 JJ - New Busty Babe from England

Hey Terri, loving your work so far, its a real trun on seeing your huge boobs and i love the way you've kept all your shoot natural looking and not had the pictures photoshopped loads xxx

Andreo

Closed Account

Guys it looks like i will be leaving the freeones site - i have mailed admin asking them to remove the official site links and no1 has even bothered to come back to me and the links are still there...

Those links are causing me so much trouble.....can anyone help me change them

terri...

Hey Terri,

please dont leave us in a rush, were your dedicated fans! Prolly the admin is just taking some time to respond.

Dont let that site stress you, because there will be no content added and therefore it will die soon. On the other hand B. Lee Playmates will flourish :D

terrijane

Pending Official Checked Star Member

thanks babe i really appreciate that....

terri xxx

Hey Terri, loving your work so far, its a real trun on seeing your huge boobs and i love the way you've kept all your shoot natural looking and not had the pictures photoshopped loads xxx

terrijane

thanks babe its so frustrating tho as i have asked for the links to my official pages to be added but they are still promoting the fake sites

t
xxx

Hey Terri,

please dont leave us in a rush, were your dedicated fans! Prolly the admin is just taking some time to respond.

Dont let that site stress you, because there will be no content added and therefore it will die soon. On the other hand B. Lee Playmates will flourish :D

I hope you can arrange a shot with you and Rachel Aldana as that would be amazing to see :D
As for an idea for a set for you, how about a sexy secretary in a corset, short skirt and stocking. Wear some glasses and tie your hair up ;) xx

thanks babe its so frustrating tho as i have asked for the links to my official pages to be added but they are still promoting the fake sites

t
xxx

don't be afraid! maybe they are busy now due to the miss FO...I think they'll give you all the support and answer all the question you'd make them! Thay are usually friendly and helpful even with us noisy fun! I think they deserve special treatement to OCSM and girls with official sites! Just be patient!

Kiss!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

w3b

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

how cum the w3b guy stopped posting as soon as the Terri Jane account posted,,,, seems really weird dont u think?

As she can speak for herself now

Strange coming from someone who made a new account to start complaining

Hey terri hun cant believe that your leaving! If there is anything we can all do to prevent you from leaving, just ask. I love your work hunnie and you are my number 1 model and am sad to hear this new. I will still be following you regardless cause you are a stunning gal and hope you reconsider. xxx

terrijane

babe i love it on here and your all so kind, but for some strange reason they seem to want to promote a site that is totally fake..

it has caused me so much trouble

tez
xxx

Hey terri hun cant believe that your leaving! If there is anything we can all do to prevent you from leaving, just ask. I love your work hunnie and you are my number 1 model and am sad to hear this new. I will still be following you regardless cause you are a stunning gal and hope you reconsider. xxx

w3b

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

ok guys everyone is asking about me getting my big boobs out on webcam -
i will be using this http://www.adultwork.com/terrijane for the time being...
i really looking forward to meeting you all on there....

squeezes
terri
xxx

I think its gonna be some time after 1pm or 2pm GMT but Im sure she'll post here once she goes on-line. Was supposed to be yesterday but had to cancel