• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Terri Jane 34 JJ - New Busty Babe from England

Terri you are the best busty model around and am in awe of your beauty. Damn you have such huge delightful boobs

terrijane

Pending Official Checked Star Member

awww thanks babe - i just seen my sexy strawberries and cream set i did with Robyn Alexander is live on the 4th nov....hope you like

terri

xxx

Terri you are the best busty model around and am in awe of your beauty. Damn you have such huge delightful boobs

Andreo

Closed Account

awww thanks babe - i just seen my sexy strawberries and cream set i did with Robyn Alexander is live on the 4th nov....hope you like

terri

xxx

I hope you gave robyn a good spanking :D Did you tell her to go bigger, as I said?

terri

xxx

Oh I cant wait to see that set hun. Bet it taste good he he. Really loving each and every shoot of you bbe. lol

terri

xxx

i like alot any chance of a sneek peak at that set fuck i bet its hot 2 hot busty bods making a mess with cream love it xx

Andreo

Closed Account

ok guys everyone is asking about me getting my big boobs out on webcam -
i will be using this http://www.adultwork.com/terrijane for the time being...
i really looking forward to meeting you all on there....

squeezes
terri
xxx

I would encourage anyone to join her first show tonite (Mon) 6 pm UK time.

I reckon that the chances of her giving us more material are increasing, if she gets positive feedback for the content she already has produced.

And Id love to see more of her :D

CherylFan

Closed Account

Hi
Any chance of you dressing as a secretary? Black skirt, stockings, high heels, and a white blouse fitting very very tightly across your chest, so tight that the buttons might burst?

terrijane

hey babe do you mean for a piccie set or on cam ??

t
xxx

Hi
Any chance of you dressing as a secretary? Black skirt, stockings, high heels, and a white blouse fitting very very tightly across your chest, so tight that the buttons might burst?

terrijane

Guys it looks like i will be leaving the freeones site - i have mailed admin asking them to remove the official site links and no1 has even bothered to come back to me and the links are still there...

Those links are causing me so much trouble.....can anyone help me change them

terri...

terrijane

Terri jane needs help..

Hi all i really do need a bit of help..
all my links to my official site on here are wrong -

they are currently pointing to a site that tricked me into shooting a few sets and a couple of videos for him...
he has since launched a site calling it bustyterri the official site..

i am fuming at the guy, as all my official content and future work is exclusive to www.brooke-lee-playmates.com .

how can i get all the links on here to my official site changed,

please help

the fake site will run out of content very very soon as we didnt shoot that much,

Terri Jane
xxx