• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Teri Hatcher... 'I'll appear in playboy for...'

There are paparazzi pics of her naked on a balcony, and her tits are sagging, and I'm pretty sure those pics were from like 4 yrs ago or something. Who's she kidding? If they were gonna spend 10 million, I mean, hell, it'd have to go to Laura Bush or some shit like that, or an underage girl (oops, did I say that...).

quitehelpful said:
There are paparazzi pics of her naked on a balcony, and her tits are sagging, and I'm pretty sure those pics were from like 4 yrs ago or something. Who's she kidding? If they were gonna spend 10 million, I mean, hell, it'd have to go to Laura Bush or some shit like that, or an underage girl (oops, did I say that...).

it wasnt paparazzi pics they were from a movie cant remember the name but it had eric roberts in it.

I love that Playboy didn't even offer to take pix...they know that she'll come around....and for cheap. She was prolly on the list a few years ago of celebs deperate to be in the mag.

And Playboy doesn't need her....with all the young hotties shedding their clothes, why cough up the ching-ching for her?

The Satyr Icon

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

Seriously though, imo Teri Hatcher looks a bit on the thin side.

Maybe if Playboy was trying NOT TO SELL ANY ISSUES AT ALL then they might publish pictures like this http://www.wwtdd.com/images/th20.shtml

Her face looks like that of a bloated chipmunk that just got run over by a car.

I would prefer to see Eva Longoria in Playboy then any of the other Desperate Housewives.

Although Felicity Huffman is quite the looker, but hass no tits. Teri Hatcher was hot about 10 years ago. Nicole Sheridan is just nasty, all full of plastic.

Plus if Teri did pose it would be ALOT of airbrushing. Watch a movie called Heaven's Prisoners to see her nude, and I mean full frontal shit too!! Another movie called The Cool Surface.

Last edited:

Freakybastard said:
Plus if Teri did pose it would be ALOT of airbrushing. Watch a movie called Heaven's Prisoners to see her nude, and I mean full frontal shit too!! Another movie called The Cool Surface.

oh god i know, she looked rank and her tits were fucking awful lol

eva longoria please :)