• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Teresa Orlowski / Teresa Orlowsky

Re: Teresa Orlowski

She's not cute, but she's damn hot. She did anal and DP back (!) in the 80's, when it was not so common, and I'm stiff just thinking about her hooters and the way she takes cocks in all her holes...

A real hot whore... I'd definitely go for a fuck with her !

Re: Teresa Orlowski

Great retro breasts. I wonder what she looks like these days? I hope the breasts are still in good condition.

I think back in the day I wanked more to her than to anybody else, I was so crazy abut her. At one I had about 4 or 5 posters of her on my wall!

teresa-orlowski-fickfilm-72543.jpeg

Although I eventually become utterly infatuated with the work of UK's Sarah Louise Young most (yes, she's enhanced, but had one hell of a supermodel hourglass and figure), one of my first UK hardcore lusts was Stacey Owen. To me, Teresa Orlowski was another Stacey, and I beat to her and nutted with a smile. She started a series of videos called 'Foxy Lady,' and she very much was. She's probably similar then as to Lisa Ann today in guys either being for/against her or, maybe less controversially, Ava Addams.

I'm going to have to wank to her this evening just in tribute. Thanks for the reminder! I love it when fellow studs 'bump' threads like this.

Yeah Sarah had this amazing figure, and slightly cross eyed, very sexy I thought. But overall Teresa had more appeal to me somehow.
And also back then (bit later) you had the Dutch Helen Duval, loved her so much too.

True, I can see the simularity between Lisa and Teresa, also Lisa is one of my favorites from the past 2 decades (amazing anal work). Incredible sex oozing lovely ladies,, they both have got that hard to describe unique attraction about them. And I like to add Deauxma to that list too..
And I had the same thing, this weekend, I'll "honor her" with a lovely tribute, by digging through my Foxy magazines!