• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
this coment is so fun!

JiDoKwan said:
The fact that she's married to a rockstar that produces/directs her films while other guys bone her turns me on.
I wanna nail her in front of him then ask him if he's got any beer in the fridge after I'm done.
this one!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Scorpion said:
Well your excused Silicone cause we all know how much you love huge tits, real or fake! You are cool in my book, its just a matter of opinion when it comes to Tera Patrick, she was just soo gorgeous and had the perfct tits, sometimes implants are necessary, but on Tera, not necessary. Who knows who made her get them, but obviously someone who has no respect for her beauty. Just my thoughts, peace.
Seriously what was she thinking, when your boobs are big leave them alone. It just makes her look fatter.

ck1 said:
she has lost a lot of weight, but still has a little bit in the gut
There's no problem with weight, it's the fact that she put all that effort into looking worse, her hair makes her eyes bad, her implants are ok but they did more bad then good.

Last edited by a moderator:
She had her boobs done because she lost weight and lost a lot off her boobs.I have in a interview in a magazine somewhere.She said she missed them so decided to have her boobs done to get them back.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I've said it a few times throughout the thread - I never cared for or paid any attention to Tera before her makeover (including the implants). I think that she looks great since and still. Remember, she is a tall woman at 5'9" (175cm) and can have the size chest she has without looking "dumpy".

I also had read that her paunchy husband was the one that pushed/suggested the large size. In any case, imo, it all works for her.