• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
After the big breasted 17-year-old Romanian tennis player was discovered earlier this year within the sports blogging world, she would soon state her plans to reduce her 34DD breasts. Even after pleas from many fans and another big-breasted athlete, Alena Schurkova, Halep set her date to take her chest size down a couple of notches in hopes of improving her already solid tennis game.

Reports indicate that the 34DD-sized Romanian tennis star, Simona Halep, has booked herself into a private hospital for surgery in the fall. When asked about the decision, Simona stated the following: "This fall I'll have a breast reduction operation. The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play. It's the weight that troubles me - my ability to react quickly."

It's a shame to see tits like that go away..but those babies look HEAVY!

simona-halep-breasts.jpg

simona-halep-is-a-tennis-hottie1.jpg

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Re: Simona Halep's 34DD's are no more.

I can attest that big breasts + sports just suck. I don't really have back problems, but when you're jogging, dancing, or......horseback riding.....it kind of hurts when they're bouncing all over. Sports bras have gone a long way but really, it's still not enough.

Re: Simona Halep's 34DD's are no more.

I wonder if she has ever been hit in the face by her own tits while dashing across the court or serving the ball to the opposing player. Those things have to have some momentum to them if they get going fast enough. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. :D

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'm going to try not to be crude, but I would fuck the shit out of her! Breast reduction or not, she's smokin' hot!

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Great looking girl; its too bad about the reduction.