• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tell me your point of view people!

Do you think that the first time that you do it ( sex, making love ) is the most important one in your life!? Like if you and your partner are virgins and do it for the first time... do u think it would be the same of special if one of you have done it before!? :rolleyes: Also...please explain why it is or its not! Thanx! :dunno:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Like if you and your partner are virgins and do it for the first time... do u think it would be the same of special if one of you have done it before!?

It's better if both are virgins and they are married. :hatsoff:

jod0565

Member, you member...
I believe it's not about being a virgin that makes it special - maybe back in the day - but how one feels toward their partner that makes the act of "making love" special and not just as "having sex."

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
That is way too complex of a question for me to be answering. Why don't you hold that person's hand first.

habo9

Banned
No , I just fucked anybody when I was young to get practise , I didnt start having standards till I was about 21

Ive had loads of good fucks but I had to practise to get there :hatsoff:

JayJohn85

Banned
Its not special it just shouldnt be done with paid help lol.....You gotta learn the ways of the potang man and how to acquire the potang! Paying some chick is teaching you nothing, Pay the blades after you have screwed some girls going about it the natural way!

Also another useful tip, If you cant screw another amateur(virgin) when losing yours at least make sure its some chick thats discreet, The local hoe might not be ideal once I gave that more thought as she will likely be talking about your lack of prowess in the sack lmfao....And trust me your lucky if you go more than 2 mins the first time.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I don't think sex is ever special or important until its with someone who matters to you. So unless your first time is with someone you're in love with, no, its never going to be or supposed to be the most important.

I'd say overall, your wedding nite would be the most important...only because your wedding nite is the nite you get to enjoy the person you love the most in the world. But thats just me. *shrugs*

I used to think it was special, until my girlfriend turned out to be a complete psycho bitch!I took my second girlfriends virginity, and for some reason even though we've been broken up for quite some time, I miss her more than the girl who actually took my virginity. So no, it really depends on how you think of it.

Turns out that sex for the first time generally isn't spectacular. It's years of practice that makes it good.

A lot of people are afraid that marriage kills sex, because the idea of doing it with the same person forever is dull. Truth be told, it's likely the other way around - have sex with someone for 20 years. They're going to know everything you love, what you don't like, and they're going to anticipate your needs. Plus they're also more likely to be concerned that you enjoy the sex.

But that's just my 2 cents. And what do I know?

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Turns out that sex for the first time generally isn't spectacular. It's years of practice that makes it good.

A lot of people are afraid that marriage kills sex, because the idea of doing it with the same person forever is dull. Truth be told, it's likely the other way around - have sex with someone for 20 years. They're going to know everything you love, what you don't like, and they're going to anticipate your needs. Plus they're also more likely to be concerned that you enjoy the sex.

But that's just my 2 cents. And what do I know?

I don't think that its marriage that kills sex....I think its children that does. Once you have sniffling, pooping, peeing, whiny bratty kids hanging off you all day, how in the hell do you make yourself feel like putting out?! I can say because I've been married- but sex in my marriage was better than it was when we were dating. He knew what I liked, I knew what he liked and we just kind of...clicked. Chemistry was awsome, and even if the sex kind of slowed down a bit after the wedding, the quality of it was better than it had been with any other guy. And everyone knows...quality is better than quantity.:D But I know, had we had children....that I would NOT be able to have sex at all. No effin way. I've babysat and been a nanny...no way in hell I ever felt sexy at the end of the day lol.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I don't think sex is ever special or important until its with someone who matters to you.

Not to pick on you for saying this, but that is one of my biggest pet peeves about people; having the attitude that sex doesn't matter "UNTIL" something.

Sex doesn't matter until it's with someone you love.
Sex doesn't matter until you're married.
Sex doesn't matter until you're good at it.
Etc.

To me, sex ALWAYS matters. There are people who say that it's "just sex", as if it's no big deal, but it's usually those same people who claim that sex is "just sex" UNTIL something...which is contradictory to their portrayed mentality on the issue. If they truly believe that it's "just sex", then it should ALWAYS be "just sex" and nothing more. Yet, for those people, it's not. You can't have it both ways.

Another thing that bugs me is when people use relationships or love as the deciding factor as to whether or not sex is something special. First of all, it should always be something special, no matter who you're with. Secondly (and this is obviously my personal feeling on the matter), you shouldn't be having sex with someone you don't love in the first place, especially if you're not in a relationship with them already. So, to use that as a deciding factor on the importance of the sex you're having is just a stupid thing to do in my opinion.

Also, if a girl has sex with 100 guys before I meet her, that's going to mean something to me. It may not mean anything to her, but the sex you have doesn't only effect you and you alone. For instance, if you are in a relationship and your partner cheats on you, would you not be upset? Of course you would. Why? Because, sex is always important. Whether you are in a relationship or not, whether you are in love or not, whether you are the person having it or not, sex is aaaaalways important and will aaaaalways mean something.

These are obviously not societal facts. In fact, I'm willing to bet that most of our society doesn't agree with me. These are just my feelings on the issue. And, like I said, I'm not picking on you personally.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
^^so what kills sex is a product of sex....there's an enigma wrapped in a riddle served with bacon

The 5th girl I slept with was far more special than the 1st to me. Actually, so were the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. So were the ones after 5, but it was all nice though.

I don't think that its marriage that kills sex....I think its children that does. Once you have sniffling, pooping, peeing, whiny bratty kids hanging off you all day, how in the hell do you make yourself feel like putting out?!

Trust me, it can happen. Often. And still be great. Kids may complicate for a few years, but the stolen afternoon "let's play crazy jungle-book sex during the kid's nap" can be mighty magical.

I was always mowgli, for those who keep track of such things. A pillow case doubles nicely as a loin cloth. I do recommend washing it afterward...

sex ALWAYS matters.

:yesyes: I like to think I'm a fairly enlightened guy, laid back and open minded. Sex as a causal pass time just feels wrong to me.

(Except with Stan, Blue, Alex, Pirate, and, well, you get the idea. But that's different, because it's butt sex.)

^^so what kills sex is a product of sex....there's an enigma wrapped in a riddle served with bacon

:thumbsup: :rofl2:
Sex involving bacon is my next stage of development, I'm told.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
first time i had sex was great, except the girl had bon jovis she a little runaway cranking over and over the whole time, could have done without that.
since then ive had alot of much better sex with some very beautiful women, so no the first time is not necessarily the best or most important.
the most important sex is with the girl your with at the moment.
And thats all i have to say about that.