• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tel me:PISSING is it HOT or NOT.

Re: Your Views on PISSING

Wow very strong reaction to a fetish that i thought was more commonplace now.

Love the story about the girl pissing on guy.....i personally like to piss on guys (only the ones who want me to do it tho!) but i dont think i could be peed on. I think i like the control aspect more than the pee thing....the fact that he is looking up at me in anticipatin of being pissed on is horny.

Not all pee is smelly....mine for one is hardly ever cos i drink loads of water it is almost as clear as how it goes in! And i dont think i would pee on someone first thing in the morning as i dont think that would be too pleasant!

Just my twopence worth.

Rebekah.x

Falls into line, call me anytime RD x
:glugglug:

Hot hot hot .. and can't in any way be compared to shitting ..
FACT ... apart from the first few moments a stream of piss is pure .. Former Indian Premier Desai was an avid piss drinker (his own) .. my guess would be that those who knock it have never even come close to trying it.

good post and point.
:hatsoff:

Re: pissing pics

hey does annyone have good pissing pics i prefer the girl pissing when she gets fucked in the ass.
thanks a lot :helpme: :rubbel:

Pising is repulsive, how can you like this? :eek: :throwup: If a girl begins to piss until I fuck her this will be her shortcut to the doorway and out of it forever.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
If your asking if it is hot to watch a dude pissing the answer is definitely HELL NO if your asking if its hot when a gal is pissing? I would still have to say HELL NO.

Matter of fact your piss is only supposed to be kind of warm when your pissing? well um mine comes out kind of warm. :rolleyes: you certainly wouldn't burn yourself if touched your lips / skin. :eek: and if your asking if its hot and it stings when pissing, my answer, would still be HELL NO! it doesn't sting when I piss @ all, thank you very much for your concern. :eek:

But seriously, I think the only time it stings when you piss is if you have some kind urinary tract infection or possibly an STD. if you are experiencing any of those abnormal symptoms / sensations, I would definitely advise you visiting your doctor ASAP! :yesyes::rofl2:

Last edited:
A lot of no's here lately, so I have to say: YES... I find girls pissing hot (if they are hot, sexy etc...)... Dudes pissing?.... NOT!!!!!