• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tel me:PISSING is it HOT or NOT.

Re: Your Views on PISSING

I'm not into that, and I don't know anyone who is. There are some people who like it, but I haven't met them...

Wow very strong reaction to a fetish that i thought was more commonplace now.

Love the story about the girl pissing on guy.....i personally like to piss on guys (only the ones who want me to do it tho!) but i dont think i could be peed on. I think i like the control aspect more than the pee thing....the fact that he is looking up at me in anticipatin of being pissed on is horny.

Not all pee is smelly....mine for one is hardly ever cos i drink loads of water it is almost as clear as how it goes in! And i dont think i would pee on someone first thing in the morning as i dont think that would be too pleasant!

Just my twopence worth.

Rebekah.x
New story that might make you re-think the part I highlighted:

I finally got to do it. A little while ago I had a fuck buddy who was just really cool. Nothing "disgusted" her, she was adventurous and willing to try just about everything. I introduced her to anal, revelled in blowing an untold number of loads on her face, and generally had a great time with her. We had talked about the pee thing for a while but never really got into it. One night after a nice session she was just laying there, bra but no panties

I had to go and just kinda said "hey, wanna try it?" She said sure so I got about 2 feet away from her and just let it go. I kept it mostly to the lower level, starting on her stomach and up to the point of her bra, then reached down and spread her lips apart with my thumb and forefinger and gave a nice long flow on her pussy and clit. She just kinda giggled the whole time but I could tell she was enjoying it. I thought she was enjoying it for the silly/novelty factor but when I finished I found out I quite underestimated just how much she enjoyed it.

When I was done, she rose from the bed with a VERY intense, horny, POSSESSED look in her eye. She grabbed the back of my head and kissed me more deeply and strongly than ever before, her breath shortened and her pulse quickening. "Wow, you really liked that, didn't you?" I said. She replied that "yeah, I had no idea I would but that was SUCH A TURN ON!" We proceeded to have the best, most intense fuck session we'd ever had that culminated in both of us cumming our brains out and collapsing on the floor 20 minutes later.

I knew that she would enjoy it because I always knew she was a gamer that really found fun in just about anything in life. But I had no idea the intoxicating, erogoneous effect it would have on her. It was a pleasant surprise to say the least.

It isn't for everyone but if you find the right person, and are adventurous yourself, it can add quite an unexpected spice to your sexual experience.

nah, it's not a turn on for me, although i can imagine what some people like about it..

Golden Showers dont do it for me, i once watched this women from Golden Shower T.v who pissed in a glass bowl then downed it all in a couple of gulps,

Warm steaming piss eeewwhh, next you,ll be sayin you,d like a girl to take a
Dump on ya.

So not into this...dont wanna be peed on dont wanna piss on anybody...I might piss people off but that is TOTALLY different...

Nope, it's just not my thing. Like Lizzie said, if it's you fetish, kudos to you, but definitely not my thing.

alright dammit, golden showers do not lead to freakin takin dumps on one another. i like the shower, ill get violent if someone tries to crap anywhere near me.

Yeah, Scat and Golden Showers are too different types of activities. Though, I can see how one will lead into the other.

I think they both, though, are a little too perverse. Urine is so not sanitary.

meh. its all about when. like first thing in the morning is totally gross. but say if shes just been drinkin water, then its no biggie.