• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tegan Brady

Re: Tegan Brady (18 today!)

That's the thing though, I'm not even too fussed whether she gets naked or not. But just want (need!) some variety in her shoots, rather than the same repetitive stuff we've been seeing lately!

http://www.**********/Candy_Girl_Cash/Tegan_Brady/Ruffle_Panties

I'm sensing a lot of hate lately in this thread. There are other models like her who have done bikini/lingerie shots and cam shows for years and they have no obligation to do nude or hardcore just because you want them to. If you don't like her, don't read this thread....

You guys. Really!
I’m getting tired a bit too, though, of all the pompous sanctimonious stuff. It’s kinda like walking down a public street where everyone knows there are prostitutes and if someone says ‘Well, they charge too much’ or ‘I asked one for a BJ and she said she wouldn’t do that’, you (the puffers) respond “Well, don’t walk down that street anymore”

Well, wait a second, it’s a public street. And there is such a word as ‘putative’, meaning ‘there’s a fair expectation of’ or ‘generally considered to be (or have or do etc.)’ If I go into a strip club I have a fair expectation of seeing some chick take off her clothing. And by the way, these kinds of gals who have their own sites aren’t expected to have pictures of themselves typing; and when the primary thing they’re selling (I assume we’re not going to have a debate on that) is that they’ve got big knockers, it’s a little disingenuous to suggest you can’t or shouldn’t have some expectation of seeing them (the knockers).

I suppose y’all feel that if you talk nice about her and say how pleeeased you are with what she’s doing, she’ll just ante up a bit and, well, give you a little, y'know, extra.

And by the way, the luxury you have in being able to be so sanctimonious is only because you’re on Free-Ones. If you’d forked out to get those same pictures, you’d be on here complaining too. Rest easy, my friends, maybe she will, maybe she won't. Sister didn't; maybe it runs in the family?

It's a FORUM for God's sake! Who are you to tell everyone what they should or shouldn't be saying. Chill.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -

You guys. Really!
I’m getting tired a bit too, though, of all the pompous sanctimonious stuff. It’s kinda like walking down a public street where everyone knows there are prostitutes and if someone says ‘Well, they charge too much’ or ‘I asked one for a BJ and she said she wouldn’t do that’, you (the puffers) respond “Well, don’t walk down that street anymore”

Well, wait a second, it’s a public street. And there is such a word as ‘putative’, meaning ‘there’s a fair expectation of’ or ‘generally considered to be (or have or do etc.)’ If I go into a strip club I have a fair expectation of seeing some chick take off her clothing. And by the way, these kinds of gals who have their own sites aren’t expected to have pictures of themselves typing; and when the primary thing they’re selling (I assume we’re not going to have a debate on that) is that they’ve got big knockers, it’s a little disingenuous to suggest you can’t or shouldn’t have some expectation of seeing them (the knockers).

I suppose y’all feel that if you talk nice about her and say how pleeeased you are with what she’s doing, she’ll just ante up a bit and, well, give you a little, y'know, extra.

And by the way, the luxury you have in being able to be so sanctimonious is only because you’re on Free-Ones. If you’d forked out to get those same pictures, you’d be on here complaining too. Rest easy, my friends, maybe she will, maybe she won't. Sister didn't; maybe it runs in the family?

It's a FORUM for God's sake! Who are you to tell everyone what they should or shouldn't be saying. Chill.

2 posts in 3 years. Kindly keep up that consistency. :clap:

I love tegan .... She is the most beautiful girl in the whole world....i could do anything for her .... I voted her more than 200 times !!!!

Your "love" for Tegan has altered your thinking my friend. I know you were in a huge rush to register and ejaculate your emotions for her all over the thread, but oh who am I trying to kid I think you're a fake account and an idiot to boot.

Its a shame she no longer posts in here. I'm sure she'll be showing a bit more in 2011.

It's very strange how she hasn't been online since the 4th of december when before then she was very active especially in Miss Freeones so i really am finding her inactivity extremely surprising.

It's very strange how she hasn't been online since the 4th of december when before then she was very active especially in Miss Freeones so i really am finding her inactivity extremely surprising.

i read somewhere that she had gone on holiday. but surely her webmasters could still continue posting stuff for her. it is surprising, especially as she got through the first couple of stages that she would choose not to post when she was at the final hurdle.

but that's her choice.