• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tegan Brady

Re: Tegan Brady (18 today!)

there were a couple of nip slip pics available of tegan so they do exist so why would they not have been properly released by the site owners? would they be under contract to not release that kind of material, just wondering if anyone knows?

there were a couple of nip slip pics available of tegan so they do exist so why would they not have been properly released by the site owners? would they be under contract to not release that kind of material, just wondering if anyone knows?

just give up! she is never gonna show em! this thread has been going for 2 years now-she hasn't shown yet....why would she any time soon?

just give up! she is never gonna show em! this thread has been going for 2 years now-she hasn't shown yet....why would she any time soon?

Hang on there mate. I gave up on Tegan ages ago and she has stated that she won't do topless and nude work.

I was just wondering why the site owners would not release pics of her showing her nips if they had them. the question wasn't specifically aimed at TB (even though i used her thread) but at all the non-nip models (emilysdream, pixie pillows etc.) Would it be due to contracts or something like that? I was just wondering about it and thought someone might know the answer as there are a few people who work in the industry who use this board

Hang on there mate. I gave up on Tegan ages ago and she has stated that she won't do topless and nude work.

I was just wondering why the site owners would not release pics of her showing her nips if they had them. the question wasn't specifically aimed at TB (even though i used her thread) but at all the non-nip models (emilysdream, pixie pillows etc.) Would it be due to contracts or something like that? I was just wondering about it and thought someone might know the answer as there are a few people who work in the industry who use this board

IMO i think models that you see who never go topless or do little nip slips here & there ....then just disappear from the "biz" have either been caught or seen by family members (parents,friends) and have been called out on it or just never had any intention to show anything but started out thinking about making $$$. i have posted in the pixie pillows thread,the photographer HAS TO have straight up topless photos without hands or arms in the way. but i guess they will never be released. i'm not exactly sure the answer. but check out that pixie thread!
BTW where do people hear the "she has stated that she won't do topless and nude work" where do these models say this stuff? cause i never know if a model has said that!

IMO i think models that you see who never go topless or do little nip slips here & there ....then just disappear from the "biz" have either been caught or seen by family members (parents,friends) and have been called out on it or just never had any intention to show anything but started out thinking about making $$$. i have posted in the pixie pillows thread,the photographer HAS TO have straight up topless photos without hands or arms in the way. but i guess they will never be released. i'm not exactly sure the answer. but check out that pixie thread!
BTW where do people hear the "she has stated that she won't do topless and nude work" where do these models say this stuff? cause i never know if a model has said that!

yeah, i've seen the pixie thread. she's not shy (unlike TB and her "sister") and the photographer should have a stash of good pics.

as for TB stating about not doing topless/nude. it's on her modelmayhem profile. i emailed her a couple of times a while ago and she said that she felt used during her time as TB and that she was promised many things but got little back.

yeah, i've seen the pixie thread. she's not shy (unlike TB and her "sister") and the photographer should have a stash of good pics.

as for TB stating about not doing topless/nude. it's on her modelmayhem profile. i emailed her a couple of times a while ago and she said that she felt used during her time as TB and that she was promised many things but got little back.

i never read any model's profile. i have no interest in them other than getting nude. lose the top...drop the panties...spread the legs... i don't care about your personal life.