• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Dude. I think you may have been duped.

The Philippines and Western Union should have raised some serious alarm bells.

Not likely since we've been IMing all summer. And she let me into her webcam account so I was actually able to see her so i know its her. I think she's supposed to be leaving within the next month or so

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.
Dude. I think you may have been duped. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

The Philippines and Western Union should have raised some serious alarm bells.

Not likely since we've been IMing all summer. And she let me into her webcam account so I was actually able to see her so i know its her. I think she's supposed to be leaving within the next month or so

You and her "manager" have been IMing all summer... you never said you spoke directly with her. Only that he was relaying info and you were giving him money. I'm not sure what you mean by "she let me into her webcam account"?? If her manager is running a scam, then more than likely he was unscrupulously using pre-recorded video of Sandy — as many now do — to dupe unwitting customers.

Any proof for this?

I too would like to see some tangible proof.

Just a question...Has she posted here before? I think she has (to lazy to search right now) But if so, I think it'd be nice if she posted an update if it's true, and convenient for her..that way no nasty rumors and at least an idea weather she'll be back.

No. She's not an OSCM. Whether she's posted here under an un-official name, who knows? All I know is I just checked her twitter and youtube and nothing has been updated since January of this year.

Ockham's Razor: She's quite evidently retired and this guy is being duped by her manager or someone pretending to be her manager. :facepalm:

im not sure. The accident i think happened in late march, i cant remember. But she's supposed to be leaving wherever she's been staying at within the next month i think. I dont know if she's going back to work though. She did say she wanted to get out of the business although her contract isn't up for a few years

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.
It's just kinda silly these big name girls just disappear, I mean she was in Hustler and all that right? I always wonder how people care enough about the Kardashians and their silly affairs, yet you get a big following behind some of these girls and not one soul knows a thing.

Agreed. They don't really grasp the enormity of their fan-base and how one can still remain profitable from that fan-base. Interaction is king.

ive been iming her not her manager dumbass:facepalm:. And ive talked to her about it on her webcam

The burden of proof is still rests on you to, prove to this thread, that you are indeed speaking with the real Sandy. If you've been on webcam with her, a simple fan sign will suffice? Surely with the payments you've made to "her" would warrant some proof.

Well why has she dropped off Twitter and only informed you? I'm just curious

Agreed. It makes no sense whatsoever. I still am of the belief this guy is being duped for Western Union payments. Hell, he's clearly giving the money to her "manager" and not Sandy herself or else he'd know her real name. You need identification to pick up WU payments.

im not sure. The accident i think happened in late march, i cant remember. But she's supposed to be leaving wherever she's been staying at within the next month i think. I dont know if she's going back to work though. She did say she wanted to get out of the business although her contract isn't up for a few years

Of course she is. :facepalm:

Her real name is Sandra Maria Larosa. And I'm sure you all know which things about her bio are and aren't true. Like how long she's actually been in the states for example. Or where she actually lives in Florida. And since I don't care enough to prove to anyone sandra was in accident the "burden of proof" doesnt really matter to me does it? And it isn't like I'm still giving her money. I'm not rich or anything. I just gave her a little and I was just nice enough to say what happened to her cuz people have been whining about her on here for months:drama:

Yeah, I'll say! This sounds like a classic scam!
As far as I know Sandy offered Western Union as a standard payment method for foreign countrys besides credidcard payment.

However, whether Vincentfx's story is true or not:
- Sandys forum is down
- All pictures of the index site of sandysummers.com been removed, so this looks like a "farewell"
- Sandy is not doing new material anywhere else and she hasnt told anybody anything anywhere and is seems that noone knows what she does

In fact here is going anything wrong. I dont hope so, but maybe Vincentfx is true.