• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Teal Conrad

Re: New LADirect Model Teal Conrad

Well that doesnt look good!,her page has now also been removed from LA Direct,bummer,should have known she looked too good to be true,just one scene would have been great,but no looks like she`s changed her mind already:mad:got my hopes up over nothing,oh well:facepalm:

Just before twitter and LA Direct profile disappeared, she did tweet that she had a meeting with Wicked Pictures. Most likely contracted with them before doing stuff more available to the general public.

Interesting, thanks for the info daitro, man she looks so damn perfect!, wonder why her twitter page has gone again? another name change? or something else cropped up? before it went she posted that she was off to LA, i wish there wasnt this confusion, i want to see her in some action, solo stuff doesnt do it for me, i want to see her getting pounded lol looks a long way off to me:(

So dreams can come true, Teal shot her first b/g scene for wicked yesterday!,cannot wait to see thay smoking hot body in action:drool2: looking forward to plenty more to come from her! she looks perfect, and all natural!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.

Sounds great. And she's back on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/tconradx

She never left twitter! She keeps changing her username every few days and that's why it seems like she's disappearing lol. She doesn't understand that twitter doesn't redirect people from your old username to your new username!

That, and she has her tweets protected until she accrues 1000 followers!