• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Teagan Presley

How does Teagan look these days? Well, having seen her feature tonight at San Francisco's Crazy Horse, I've got to say that Teagan has an UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLY hot bod!! She looked good in clothes when she came out, but OMG!! When the clothes came off, I was completely blown away at how fucking gorgeous she was. Voluptuous and toned and MMMMMMMM!!! Gone are the days of Teagan trying to be a thin girl - she's a total GAZONG-ingly filled out HOT woman - and that incredible ass is the star of the show - as it ought to be! If you get a chance to see her live, don't miss it. She'll be at San Francisco Crazy Horse the next 2 nights as well. - 2 shows a night, $25 cover, $20 if you find one of the local weekly's with the $5 off coupon

How does Teagan look these days? Well, having seen her feature tonight at San Francisco's Crazy Horse, I've got to say that Teagan has an UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLY hot bod!! She looked good in clothes when she came out, but OMG!! When the clothes came off, I was completely blown away at how fucking gorgeous she was. Voluptuous and toned and MMMMMMMM!!! Gone are the days of Teagan trying to be a thin girl - she's a total GAZONG-ingly filled out HOT woman - and that incredible ass is the star of the show - as it ought to be! If you get a chance to see her live, don't miss it. She'll be at San Francisco Crazy Horse the next 2 nights as well. - 2 shows a night, $25 cover, $20 if you find one of the local weekly's with the $5 off coupon

I had noticed that and I have thanked God for it!!