• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Teagan Presley

tony007

Banned
That's disgusting.... she's sunk so low to the girl next door hottie she once was. :mad:

Why, what's wrong with her? She did look better when she first came out and had more meat on her bones but everyone gets older... No one can stay looking the same forever.

Why, what's wrong with her? She did look better when she first came out and had more meat on her bones but everyone gets older... No one can stay looking the same forever.

Dude she's gotta be in her early 20's....and look at her, total wreck

tony007

Banned
Dude she's gotta be in her early 20's....and look at her, total wreck

At least she looks fit and in shape though and her abs are hard, perhaps she does look a bit older but at least she isn't fat or anything...

jewelcity

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Absolutely. She's a hot, beautiful woman.
I mean, everybody is entitled to his own opinion, but Jesus, if you don't like her (anymore), just stay out of this thread. I'm getting really bored and pissed by all this hatin'. Just reading that "she is so ugly" or crap like that makes me wanna go apeshit. Everybody has his own taste, I know that, but no one in his right mind can call her ugly. You may not like her or she may not be your taste, but excuse me..."ugly"? Seemingly the meaning of the word "ugly" has slipped the mind of some people.

And stop whining about how beautiful she was in her first movies and blah. To me she looked a little bit too girlish/childlike and apart from her nice face she wasn't even that special back then. So if you want to see girlish, flat-chested, pretty-faced next-door teengirls, just buy yourselfs some binoculars and move next to a high-school, would you?

Hey, just be glad there's no pictures of her with the hideously ugly tattoo she now has on her left shoulder.