• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tea party activists rally on Arizona-Mexico border

Don't these goobers follow the news...Obama has directed more action toward border security than his last 3 predecessors. Maybe they have a problem with money being spent to do it..:dunno: Wouldn't surprise me if the idiots want border security and a tax cut to do it..:rolleyes:

He's on pace to deport a record number of illegals, has sent man power and UAVs to the border and just upped the funding to secure the border by $600 billon....Yet here are the tea baggers prattling on again.

HEREFORD, Ariz. – Tea party groups converged on a remote section of the U.S.-Mexico border on Sunday to show support for Arizona's controversial immigration law.

More than 400 people gathered about 70 miles west of Nogales on a private ranch where the steel posts of the Arizona-Mexico border wall are set closely together to prevent people from crossing the border.

Demonstrators attached hundreds of U.S. flags with messages about curbing illegal immigration to the 15-foot posts, and chanted "U-S-A" when spectators gathered on the Mexico side of the border.

One of the messages posted on the border wall read, "Mister President ... Secure This Border For America."

:horse: at link.....
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100815/ap_on_re_us/us_border_tea_party

The Tea Party is a group of Cletuses
cletussimpsons.jpg

Mayhem

Banned
More than 400 people gathered

Well, shit. That's like half the population of Arizona. I guess the rest of us should just STFU and stay out of the way if the teabaggers are going to be this passionate about their beliefs. If anyone wants me, I'll be hiding under the bed.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
i don't really know much about them there tea pardy folks.
i'm just a simple man.
i like fishing down crackleberry crik, catchin me a few, fryin em up ..mmmm......mmmm!

but i do know the obama crew, the media and most of you just don't like them because they are a threat.
a threat to obama because they hurt his chance at re-election and that will end all his wonderful plans.
a threat to the media because they want to keep the country and the people liberal democrats because lib dems buy up all the shit theyre selling.
and a threat to you because theyre going against your savior and you can't handle criticism done too well.
coo coo!

Mayhem

Banned
but i do know the obama crew, the media and most of you just don't like them because they are a threat.
a threat to obama because they hurt his chance at re-election and that will end all his wonderful plans.
a threat to the media because they want to keep the country and the people liberal democrats because lib dems buy up all the shit theyre selling.
and a threat to you because theyre going against your savior and you can't handle criticism done too well.
coo coo!

As a former die-hard Republican party supporter (as I have said before), the only thing I see the teabaggers threatening is the Republican Party. I say this in all honesty. These whackjobs are going to take the GOP right down the shitter. That may be good news to some but, I want BOTH parties strong and I want all sides heard. People like this do their "own" side more harm than good.

i don't really know much about them there tea pardy folks.
i'm just a simple man.
i like fishing down crackleberry crik, catchin me a few, fryin em up ..mmmm......mmmm!

coo coo!

This is exactly why no one with common sense can take these clowns serious.

They're whining about Obama and border security when he's done more deportation and put up more personnel and matériel support than the last 3 administrations.

But yet here are the tea baggers blaming and whining about Obama.

Why on earth weren't the boobs whining to GWB in the wake of 9/11 about securing the borders when he had a GOPer congress to rubber stamp any measure he drew up??? Speaking of rubber stamp GOPers..why on earth weren't the tea baggies marching on D.C. during each year of the 100s of billions being floated over to democratize Iraq in exchange for dead Americans by a GOPer prez and GOPer congress??

Don't worry about answering Meester...the questions are rhetorical.:angels:

A group of people loitering about near the border? Better check their citizenship papers.

A group of people loitering about near the border? Better check their citizenship papers.

:1orglaugh Wouldn't that be perfect?? What a sight it would be watching these dopes paddy wagoned off for not carrying their birth certs, etc. with them.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
OtaY!

You know a lot of Tea Party people may be ignorant.
A lot aren't.

I personally think its good that the people are speaking out.
Demanding.
Face it, THE GOV is gotten too big.
Its out of control and in the pockets of working people too much, too deep.
Its spending the peoples money on too many things that the people just don't want.
Wasting.
People don't feel that their GOV is representing them.

Working poor?
That shouldn't exist in the USA.
So I'm glad to see people at least trying to stand up.
Of course the GOV isn't and the GOV controlled mainstream media is doing all it can to supress it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
A disgrace, huh? I thought the purest form of patriotism is dissent. Or does that only apply when there's someone in office you disagree with?

i always thought the purest form of patriotism was love and devotion to the prosperity and welfare of ones country...which at times may include dissent, as to the tea partiers if standing on borders is how they get their rocks off, i can't say i understand it but enjoy