• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tea party activists rally on Arizona-Mexico border

A disgrace, huh? I thought the purest form of patriotism is dissent. Or does that only apply when there's someone in office you disagree with?

Wouldn't it be useful to actually have a legitimate basis for dissent first? Otherwise the "dissent" doesn't amount to "patriotism" but disingenuous politics.

If they wanted to protest border security they should have actually protested it with a guy who didn't do anything but pay lip service to the issue.

I mean they can march or stand around on the border or whatever but dissenting with a man who's done more on the issue than the last 3 administrations is exactly like it sounds...goofy, partisan politics.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
It was the standard line hippies used when protesting the wars and (wrongly) attributed to Thomas Jefferson. And I seem to recall W. trying to get 16,000 new Border Patrol Agents hired and trained before the end of his last term. Where did I hear that? Now I remember, I was one of the people who applied.

I had a tentative offer of employment in hand. I got through all the pre-employment screening and the only reason I'm not down there right now is that when I turned 38 I got a form letter from the DHS hiring office saying "Thank you for voluntarily withdrawing your name for consideration for blah, blah, blah." I got age discriminated. And this all happened AFTER Nobama took office.

Instead of hiring more Border Agents, we get a brigade of IRS agents. That'll help everybody.

And I seem to recall W. trying to get 16,000 new Border Patrol Agents hired and trained before the end of his last term. Where did I hear that? Now I remember, I was one of the people who applied.
I never saw that number (16000). Do you have a link?
I had a tentative offer of employment in hand. I got through all the pre-employment screening and the only reason I'm not down there right now is that when I turned 38 I got a form letter from the DHS hiring office saying "Thank you for voluntarily withdrawing your name for consideration for blah, blah, blah." I got age discriminated. And this all happened AFTER Nobama took office.

Instead of hiring more Border Agents, we get a brigade of IRS agents. That'll help everybody.
"tentative offer"? Doesn't that mean like the offer was contingent on something??

But I see you're playing victim now. You actually think the age requirement was changed by Obama?? Maybe you should have checked the age requirements for joining the IRS then instead of whining not meeting the age requirement for this job.:dunno: I don't know what the max age req. is for the Border Patrol but you would have be equally age discriminated against had you tried to join any active duty branch of the military except for the Army, most Police forces and other LEO agencies.

Maybe 'Nobama' knew you were a GOPer and personally said "no" to your employment opportunity.:rolleyes:

And I seem to recall W. trying to get 16,000 new Border Patrol Agents hired and trained before the end of his last term.

I call BS on this -- if Bush actually wanted 16000 agents on the border he could have gotten it done in a week. It never happened.

Bush talked a big game for a brief period of time, but like Clinton, Reagan, Obama, et. al but had zero real interest in actually doing anything about illegal immigration. It took him three years to commute the sentence of (not even pardon) the border patrol agents who took down a criminal.