• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Supposedly there is a Emily addison and taylor vixen cam show that happened on twistys.com on oct 6th, does anyone have info if i join twistys that i will be able to watch replay?

From Taylor Vixen Blog

My Official pay-site will be launching December 2011. This site will be full of hot videos of me, also with my girlfriends, and I will be doing weekly cam shows for all my members. My site will be updating 5 days a week with new content. Also I will be letting you choose girls you want me to shoot with AND streaming the shoots LIVE for FREE! Please sign up below so I can notify you once its up. =) Muah!

newboobs3.jpgReally beautiful woman.
But guys has she done a boob job?
In her blog there are some pictures on Gallery,in the amateur shots named newboob/ newboobs and her boobs are larger than before.
http://www.taylorvixen.com/blog/?page_id=24&album=all&gallery=1
See for your self and tell me...

View attachment 185007Really beautiful woman.
But guys has she done a boob job?
See for your self and tell me...

You must know that natural boobies change their "size" depending on woman's "condition" if you get me ;)

Closest to natural boob-job have Jayden James, but they still act like plastic bags. In video you can see, when Taylor lay down on bed her boobs "spread", when she touch them, they "jiggle" and finally you can see when other girl grab her boobs they are not "hard".

Dont worry, they are all natural...

I love her Key necklace she has, its SO FREAKIN HOT! She said Decemeber will be the launching date of her site... Come on Baby!