• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Stevens....

yeah i would say the same, too saggy :(

jusnelldem

Closed Account
So glad she lost all that weight(bypass). Way hotter now.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Actually, she lost all the weight through a very intense and strict diet and exercise regimen.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Idk, there is a scar on her lower torso, but I'll take your word for it. She's hot now nonetheless.

Actually, the two Taylor Stevens are not one and the same. The heavier Taylor Stevens has sky blue eyes. The thin Taylor has very dark brown eyes. Not the same person.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Actually, the two Taylor Stevens are not one and the same. The heavier Taylor Stevens has sky blue eyes. The thin Taylor has very dark brown eyes. Not the same person.

flylicker

Actually, they are the same person. You could even email her an ask.

And you know this because? And it's possible to have blue eyes one day and brown the next? They don't look like contacts to me. And that's a lot or tat work on the thin Taylor while no tat work on the original Taylor.
NO, not the same person.

PlasmaTwa2

And you know this because? And it's possible to have blue eyes one day and brown the next? They don't look like contacts to me. And that's a lot or tat work on the thin Taylor while no tat work on the original Taylor.
NO, not the same person.

I know this because she does not hide from her past. It is pretty well known that she lost a lot of weight several years ago; she makes no attempts to hide it. There are even before, during, and after photos, as well as an entire article about her here.

Also, not how she has brown eyes in that one photo of her when she was bigger. I'm not an expert in photo so I don't know why it looks like she has blue eyes earlier; it is probably due to the lighting she used in her shows.

And it is possible to get tattoos as time goes on. I'm sure most people who get tattoo work have a lot more tattoo work then their original selves.

They are the same person; I can confirm it 100%.

The article on Taylor's weight loss was very informative and greatly appreciated. Tyvm! I certainly respect her desire to live healthier. However, I am still very baffled by the eye color issue. Every photo I have of Taylor when she was heavier all have unmistakable beautiful blue eyes. The newer photos of Taylor with the weight loss all have very dark brown eyes. I wonder if she did in fact wear colored contacts back then. The librarian glasses she wears would seem to be prescription hence the blue contacts when she doesn't have the glasses on, perhaps. In any event, thank you for the info :)

Idk, there is a scar on her lower torso, but I'll take your word for it. She's hot now nonetheless.

I've chatted with her numerous times and met her in person. She told me that when she lost a lot of weight, she had to get a tummy tuck to remove the excess skin from her stomach, hence the scar and tattoo.

The article on Taylor's weight loss was very informative and greatly appreciated. Tyvm! I certainly respect her desire to live healthier. However, I am still very baffled by the eye color issue. Every photo I have of Taylor when she was heavier all have unmistakable beautiful blue eyes. The newer photos of Taylor with the weight loss all have very dark brown eyes. I wonder if she did in fact wear colored contacts back then. The librarian glasses she wears would seem to be prescription hence the blue contacts when she doesn't have the glasses on, perhaps. In any event, thank you for the info :)

She DOES wear colored contacts from time to time. I've met her in person and she was at an adult convention for multiple days. One day she had blue contacts in and the next day she had brown eyes.

maredsous

You avin' a laugh?
I've chatted with her numerous times and met her in person. She told me that when she lost a lot of weight, she had to get a tummy tuck to remove the excess skin from her stomach, hence the scar and tattoo.
the first member you "answered" to has since closed his account...

She DOES wear colored contacts from time to time. I've met her in person and she was at an adult convention for multiple days. One day she had blue contacts in and the next day she had brown eyes.

and the second hasn't posted this year so you should just stop posting.

PlasmaTwa2

Seriously? This thread was answered and you had to bump it? I love anything to do with Taylor Stevens, but this is ri-dic-u-lous.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Got a wife and kids in Baltimore Jack, I went for a ride and I ain't ever coming back...what was this thread about?