• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Stevens

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
Anyone who thinks Tay Stevens is anything but perfect, big or small is nutzo..

image02.jpg

My god she has to do hardcore, not even full on boy/girl, just seeing those huge tits getting pounded by a hard cock and then covered would be pant-tighteningly amazing.

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
hey guys :) http://fansigns.booble.com/models/17920-Taylor-Stevens.html please help me win booble girl for may :) ive missed you all hope your all doing well.
check out my updates at www.taystevens.com and my live webcam at www.playwithtay.com

im going to miami exxotica are any of you going.. btw my time at adult con with vicky vette and sara jay was amazing :) tons of pics i had the best time !!

you guys can all follow me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/taystevens or my facebook fanpage at www.facebook.com/Playwithtay

i wonder if there will be a webgirl freeones contest id love to be apart of it thanks again for everything :)
lababy4.jpg

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
And she did it all with diet and exercise. That takes a staggering amount of discipline. Taylor is my hero. :)

I just discovered Taylor Stevens and I'm glad I did. With her platinum blonde hair, pretty smile, huge tits, tan, and glasses she has managed to create a very unique (and sexy) look for herself. I would love to see her do hardcore someday, but I'd be satisfied just seeing more solo pics and vids.