• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Stevens

I usually stop just short of bbw on my bodytype preferences, but Taylor's got such a sultry sexiness, I can't resist her.

satrap

Banned

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
:eek: I feel in love with her as a BBW and I wasn't sure if this was the same girl, but I guess it is! She still looks phenomenal! I prefer my women a little thicker, but I would never stop watching her. Congratulations on all the weight loss though! You look as perfect as ever! I love you in glasses! :D

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
:eek: I feel in love with her as a BBW and I wasn't sure if this was the same girl, but I guess it is! She still looks phenomenal! I prefer my women a little thicker, but I would never stop watching her. Congratulations on all the weight loss though! You look as perfect as ever! I love you in glasses! :D

thank you so much i appreciate the compliment :). I love my glasses too its so hard when im at a bar and someone says "nice glasses" i never know if they really mean glasses or boobies LOL :)
xoxo
tay

Last edited:
Hey Tay! Its really cool that your here at Freeones! So are you thinking of ever doing anything besides the ifriends site?? I'm just not a big fan of the way they do things......sorry. I would love to join a site of yours if you ever started one, just letting you know...either way....I'm a huge fan. Keep it up!

O dude, its actually her!! Taylor I love you, your so sexy.. you should start making hc films, need an actor, im disease free and an 8 inch unit, lemme know ill send u pics ;)