• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Stevens

This may seem random, but remember that medical marijuana is legal in Canada. I've read story after story about how much it relieves the effects of chemo, so please remember that. We're pulling for you.

Taylor you can believe that IM defi itely pulling on SOMETHING for you on your behalf :)

OMG Taylor!!!! It's to bad your health is poor right now. You look so fucking good. I wish you did HC. I'd love to jerk off to those gorgeous tits and pussy of yours. Get better soon.

This may seem random, but remember that medical marijuana is legal in Canada. I've read story after story about how much it relieves the effects of chemo, so please remember that. We're pulling for you.

More specifically it's the oils found in marijuana actually. The extraction process to bind the oils to the fats in stuff like butter etc. Those oils have been proven to stop and in some rare cases reverse some tumors. And yes it definitely does ease the effects of chemo.

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
HEYYYY GUYS ! Its been too long im sorry I havent posted in a while... been dealing with chemo and everything but I miss you guys. I just finished my freeones interview better late then never that will be coming soon. I hope you all are doing amazing ! On my good days i will totally try and make it here as much as I can.. there is no way I will forget about you guys.. this is my community now.. ty all for being here for me through everything im going through. I love and appreciate all of you for your kind words and support.

On a lighter note yesterday was steak and blow job day :) here is my blog post for that :) I figure why not post some sexy pics while im here. :)

Hey guys well you know im a fan of two things lol and they both contain meat lol hahah I love me some steak and I love giving head you all know that. (Yes im being naughty) But today is a day for all men the valentines day for me n lets just say... well for me too cause well I love this day lol hahah.

Its the official steak and blow job day today !! If you havent heard of it you gotta get on that train. Its a tradition here in toronto and in a lot of places. So we have that icky luvy holiday for chicks valentines day and we have this awesome ass holiday for guys. So get your girls to cook you a steak and finish it off with a nice long blow job lol. :) Their site is right here for you all to see http://www.officialsteakandblowjobday.com/

I relish this day lol its soo much fun so make sure you join my free fanclub and get your free screenname for the full naughty vid and pic set UNCENSORED dedicated just to this day !! Forget cupid we are channelling our inner naughtiness today. Besides I felt like cooking a kick ass steak today ! I cook great steak. Nothing like a big boobie blonde serving you a steak and finishing it off with a nice long wet cum filled bj....now thats dessert lol...yea i get naughty on days like today well you all know im a boys girl :) I like to get my face messy with sauce haha. muah. !

So get your meat out boys lol !! Join me online live on webcam and lets have a steak and blow job party ! :)

Dont forget ... all members who get their free screenname and email me via the get in touch tab with their free screenname get a goodie package sent to them. Trust me tonight is a night you dont wanna miss on my webcam :) MUAH ! GET YOUR MEAT OUT !!

xoxox

Tay

That was just my blog post boys In case you dont get around to reading it. Love you guys so much. :) woot

steaknbj1.jpg

steaknbj2.jpg

steaknbj3.jpg

steaknbj4.jpg

steaknbj5.jpg

OMG!!! As if I couldn't love steak any more.... love your fuckin rack taylor!

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys ! This community has been amazing to me. I know I havent been around as much as I could but I want you all to know that You all mean the absolute world to me. Your words,experiences,prayers,thoughts,love, votes everything has been amazing. Id like to thank everyone for everything.

I did an exclusive interview that freeones asked me to do but im not sure how to post the vids on here so I wanted to post my blog post here for you and the links to the vids on you tube. This Cancer has taken its toll but I wont give up...how could I with people like you in my corner.
Ty again.

Here is the blog post the interview was done in march but due to my health issues I havent been able to edit and get it to you guys sooner. But here it is now
LOVE FOREVER
TAY

Hey guys !! This interview has been long long overdue but as you all know I have been dealing with a lot on my plate. For those of you who dont know WOOT WOOT I AM your OFFICIAL webcam babe of the year ! Ty FREEONES.COM !! As you know in January I won the title at the AVN's and Freeones asked me to do an interview and I have done so many written interviews I decided I wanted to do a video interview :).

First I wanna say yaaay ! I won woot ! Ty to each and every one of you who voted day in and day out to show your support and vote me your number one webcam girl. I have held the number one spot for about 9 years but this year was the first year that FREEONES had an official webcam category which I of course was extremely excited about.. .and to actually have one the very first title they ever gave makes me soooo happy !

I love what I do I always have and you guys know that and Im pretty sure thats why you voted for me :). It takes a lot more then big boobs to be the number one webcam girl. You fans are what I live for I love being me on cam being bouncy fun silly me and you guys are what give me the spirit and allow me to do that. So really its OUR award cause hey ... this just means more time with me on cam more giveaways more conventions. Im so super exctied to continue to live up to this title :)

I dont want to make this a super long post since youll have all the answers to the questions in the video but for me its not about just getting on cam its about making connections with some of the most amazing people in my life. At a time when I really need it most you are all there for me you have been loyal and loving through everything. Im super proud to be the number one webcam babe out there..ty.

A HUGE thanks to FREEONES

As a giveaway and a thank you im giving away free thank you packages to anyone who gets their free screenname here. Make it fun and clever I always have fun with that hehe. I will be online later so lets celebrate and have some fun. I love you guys ....its time to party !!

See you all LIVE ON MY WEBCAM TONIGHT ! LETS PLAY and let me show you what makes me the number one webcam girl out there !! Noone can take that from me :)

Here is the video.... love you guys

INTERVIEW PART ONE
INTERVIEW PART TWO

Hey guys ! This community has been amazing to me. I know I havent been around as much as I could but I want you all to know that You all mean the absolute world to me. Your words,experiences,prayers,thoughts,love, votes everything has been amazing. Id like to thank everyone for everything.

I did an exclusive interview that freeones asked me to do but im not sure how to post the vids on here so I wanted to post my blog post here for you and the links to the vids on you tube. This Cancer has taken its toll but I wont give up...how could I with people like you in my corner.
Ty again.

Here is the blog post the interview was done in march but due to my health issues I havent been able to edit and get it to you guys sooner. But here it is now
LOVE FOREVER
TAY

Hey guys !! This interview has been long long overdue but as you all know I have been dealing with a lot on my plate. For those of you who dont know WOOT WOOT I AM your OFFICIAL webcam babe of the year ! Ty FREEONES.COM !! As you know in January I won the title at the AVN's and Freeones asked me to do an interview and I have done so many written interviews I decided I wanted to do a video interview :).

First I wanna say yaaay ! I won woot ! Ty to each and every one of you who voted day in and day out to show your support and vote me your number one webcam girl. I have held the number one spot for about 9 years but this year was the first year that FREEONES had an official webcam category which I of course was extremely excited about.. .and to actually have one the very first title they ever gave makes me soooo happy !

I love what I do I always have and you guys know that and Im pretty sure thats why you voted for me :). It takes a lot more then big boobs to be the number one webcam girl. You fans are what I live for I love being me on cam being bouncy fun silly me and you guys are what give me the spirit and allow me to do that. So really its OUR award cause hey ... this just means more time with me on cam more giveaways more conventions. Im so super exctied to continue to live up to this title :)

I dont want to make this a super long post since youll have all the answers to the questions in the video but for me its not about just getting on cam its about making connections with some of the most amazing people in my life. At a time when I really need it most you are all there for me you have been loyal and loving through everything. Im super proud to be the number one webcam babe out there..ty.

A HUGE thanks to FREEONES

As a giveaway and a thank you im giving away free thank you packages to anyone who gets their free screenname here. Make it fun and clever I always have fun with that hehe. I will be online later so lets celebrate and have some fun. I love you guys ....its time to party !!

See you all LIVE ON MY WEBCAM TONIGHT ! LETS PLAY and let me show you what makes me the number one webcam girl out there !! Noone can take that from me :)

Here is the video.... love you guys

INTERVIEW PART ONE
INTERVIEW PART TWO

I hope you're doing better Taylor