• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Stevens

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
once again guys thank you soo much for your votes.. it seems ive dropped a couple spots in best adult model.. that category and cam girl mean the most to me. I wish there was a counter or something that we could see how far we have come. I know its my first year in the contest and am happy to be a part of it and among such great girls, but that wont stop me from trying to win . I really hope to gain your votes in that category and I hope that we all get to know each other better. I first heard about this contest from Vicky Vette last year and it made me want to be a part of it. Here are some pics for you guys !

upload1.jpg

upload2.jpg

upload3.jpg

Keep voting
www.vote4tay.com

Last edited:

TAYSTEVENS

hey guys.. yes its true i did go through a major transformation for those of you who asked heres a blog post I did on my weight loss anniversary.

HEY GUYS.. WELL.. its hard to really imagine it but I stared my weight loss journey march 16th 2006 and had lost over 150lbs by march 16th 2006. Todays my anniversary woot... ive kept it off lost a bit more but overall maintained my weight loss. It was one of the hardest things I had to do in my life and it was for my health and I feel much much healthier and happier now. I loved my curves back then ( as i know many many many of you did) just as I love them now :). Im still very curvy and love every curve of it. I know that a lot of you have loved me bigger, lots of you love me smaller but most of you love me either way and that means a lot to me :). So heres a before score shot and an after score shot for you guys :). So i can please everyone. hehe I know you all have made most of your opinions known to me and im thank ful for all of that. I cant please everyone but i do try. Im glad you all love me for my giggly bubbly nature and personality as well as my bouncy boobies LOL.

So come on by and see me im online all day and night at PlayWithTay.com still giving away a free vid and panties to whoever joins the free fanclub and sees me in vid. Also as we all know march madness is going on so i would love for all of you to please vote for me here @ www.vote4tay.com

before

taylorfatblog2-675x1024.jpg

after at my lowest

taylorfatblog1-680x1024.jpg

TAYSTEVENS

heyy guys :) thanks so much for all your votes again today you guys are really helping :) its really cool to get to know you all better. I had a long shoot today and fan signs are coming :) in the mean time i hope you enjoy these pics as u all know im a huge sports fan football is my life lol but we do have a hockey team here in toronto that unfortunatley blows but i will always support. :) I hope to have all your votes for best cam girl and best adult model those categories mean the most to me.

Ill be in minnesota for a vikings game this weekend im super excited try and catch me at the 50 yard line first row ill prob do something crazy and end up on tv lol like I did at the bills game :). I moved up and I appreciate all of your votes :) I hope to keep pushing through. Hugs and kisses to all of you
I will be giving away a hot oily boobie show free to everyone if I win in any of the categories ( my bribery is sooo subtle) lol :) But really I feel i deserve to win I work hard I give you the absolute best of me all the time 100%. No one sponsers me to go to events I go because I want to meet my fans and love having fun with you guys. Thanks again for being awesome !

espn5.jpg

martinsecondleafsblog3.jpg

mapleleafblog3.jpg

mapleleafblog2.jpg

blogbrett4.jpg

IMG_6692-low-ress1.jpg

Your welcome for the votes. These are awesome pictures you have posted here, thanks. I'm glad this contest has introduced me to a few new girls, especially you.

Thanks for the pics Tay, they're fantastic as are you:)

I've been voting for you too and will continue to do so:D

Wonderful pics Taylor! I hope Toronto is still as awesome as it was the last time i went about 10 years ago. Can't wait to go back there. :)

TAYSTEVENS

Hey guys I decided to post my blog post in here for all of you who havent thank you so much for your compliments I really worked my ass of losing that weight it was the second hardest thing i ever had to do in my life. I was very happy when i was bigger posing for voluptuous and xl girls as well as I am now. I did get too thin for my liking and gained some back but I wanted to beause It didnt look right but back then the only thing that mattered to me was numbers.

I have great fans thank you all so much for being here for me through everything. Thank you all soo much for your votes. Its my first year in this contest and im not at all even aiming to win miss freeones I want to win best adult model and or best cam girl those mean the most to me. ive been caming since university and ive done everything on my own. So i appreciate all your votes soo much. Please keep voting every day. www.vote4tay.com
Here is my daily dosage of pics and a blog post for you all

Hey guys... Ive been dealing with so much latley that its been so hard to keep my blog posts updated but i think Ive just about caught up. Its about time I answered some formspring questions since its been so so long. Im dealing with a lot of health issues right now and its a fight right now but again thank you to everyone thats standing by me :).

Thank you for all the support and love :) with all you guys by my side how can a girl go wrong :) ! I wanted to thank you all for your freeones votes please register and vote for me at www.vote4tay.com every day. I really think with your help I might win, im honoured that im even on that list but I encourage you all to vote all you can and a free boobie oil video awaits if i win lol :).

As you know I will be in Minny this weekend. Im super excited wooot maybe I can hold a "brett makes me wet" sign lol.. that will never get on air hahah !

I hope you guys are enjoying the holiday season its getting increasingly cold here. Very NIPPLY like you boys like it. Anyways lol, join my free fanclub right now for some goodies and full sets and videos. Its a free screenname away so join today ! hahaha :) Now, time for the formspring questions/rants/compliments I just checked my inbox and have over 2700 questions lol I should get the dust of that thing from time to time lol.

1.Something you will never forget ...
Falling in love for the first time. Although single now. I wont forget falling in Love its a feeling that doesnt come around often. I also wont forget My first ever fan meeting in person where someone recognized me and asked for my autograph.

2. Are you happy to be considered a slut/whore ?
LOL this one is funny to me. First and foremost I dont consider myself a slut or a whore. If you consider me that that is your problem. I love who I am what I do I carry myself with class and enjoy my fans. Are you happy to be considered some troll on the internet hiding behind his words ? Just wondering ???

3. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now ?
Still kicking ass, taking names doing what I do best. If i find a love of my life who knows what will happen. As for now...I am an entrepreneur and im doing what I need to do. I want to be enjoying life as I am now and continuing to bring the best of me to you :)

4. Favourite time to fuck ?
Mornings. Dirty Morning Sex is so fkn hot. The thought of it makes me wanna cream my pants lol. Its like that raw energy in the morning when you wake up beside someone and just feel their warm body beside you and get to fucking lol. (im soo naughty) LOL :) That question got me wet lol ! Make sure to come see me live on cam tonight and all week long at my free fanclub.

5. If you could have a threesome between you and two celbrities who would they be ? Well if we are talking female scarlett johannson would definitely be on that list as well as kim kardashian and or angelina jolie I think they are just gorgeous. Curvy and gorgeous !

Ok boys thats all for today but no worries I got 2695 more to go through lol :) hahah Here is one of the never before seen pics that I was selling at glamourcon it seems to be a favourite so make sure you join the free fanclub beacause im updating it with lots of never before seen footage !

Loove tons xoxox

Tay
balconyblog.jpg

Balconyblog2.jpg

balconyblog3.jpg

and one from my actiongirls.com shoot

balconyblog4.jpg

Wow naughty girl!!

does size matter for you tay? are you a size queen?
because to fulfill those huge boobies we surely need a good 7 inches or more! :D

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Tay, you look fantastic, as always!

TAYSTEVENS

HEY GUYS !! Thank you all so much for your votes I know round two ends soon I have been in detroit and havent had access to internet. It seems I have dropped a couple spots in my best cam girl category and havent moved in adult model. I even had a sign at the game yesterday that said "brett makes me wet" and i had www.vote4tay.com on there lol. ! I really hope to win one of these categories. I finally got internet leaving detroit today.. but wanted to thank you all for your continued voting. When I get home ill be able to take more time to go through the posts im driving from detroit so be home later today ! And my gallery is up for you guys :) here on freeones !
Here is my blog post for you guys :

Hey guys !! Well its getting around that time again. The snow has fallen lol esp in Minnesota so has the roof lol... Im actually on the airplane right now on my way to detroit to see the vikings play in the lions stadium since the metrodome collapsed when starting to write this blog bug the last couple days in detroit i havent been able to use the internet to finish it so im finishing it on this lovely tuesday !. But the snow just reminded me that its Xmas time and I hope you are all enjoying the holidays and enjoying the fun stuff to do in the snow. I cant believe how crazy this trip was the snow was unreal ! But it was beautiful its so pretty when it falls and with my fuzzy boots I just feel like a snow bunny lol. So i say let it snow let it snow let it snow. Im from Toronto Canada so I know all about snow and crazy snow storms but to see the metrodome roof collapse like that wow.

So I came to Minny in the middle of a snow storm and then left to see the game in detroit. Hopefully this plane lands safe (it did) and hopefully I make it to the game (i did) and you see me bouncing around on Tv for the vikings ( i was lol). Me and Allen exchanged a few looks and me and favre waved and henderson had a crush on me i think. Now you know im driven lol ! Im a true vikings fan to endure everything I just endured lol.

Now, I know santa has me on his naughty list but him and I have an agreement lol. Ive been very naughty but he likes it. I love sitting on his lap lol that dirty old man lol. Have you all been naughty or nice ? Whats the naughtiest thing youve done this year and the nicest ? Id love to hear that lol. Ive been very naughty so I'll pick one of the naughty things ive done for instance, masturbating on a plane under the blanket and having one of the best mile high orgasms ever ! As for being nice, I feel like I do something nice every day. I just wanna put smiles on peoples faces. I pay it forward and I do everything I can for family,friends, strangers. I just want to make everyone happy sometimes I try super hard I know I cant save the world in a day but I sure can try right ? Boobies for world peace lol.

I hope you all have an amazing xmas but this is just one post before xmas..when they called me in for the job of santas little helper I had no idea what was in store for me lol I was santas big busted helper. I had a great time doing these pics and remember free fanclub members get acess to alllll my pics and vids and im uploading this very very naughty set to the free fanclub so grab ure free screenname and lets spread (literally) the holiday cheer ! You will love this stuff. I sure know how to hold a big ..ummm.. candy cane lol. :) Hope you like more to come.

Also, dont stop voting for me in the freeones competition please I really want to win best adult model and best cam girl so VOTE HERE this means a lot to me and I thank you all that take the time to vote every day, it doesnt go unnoticed and def not unrewareded because if I win its a free boobie and oil show for everyone its time to get messy !

Love you tons,

xoxo

Tay aka santas little (big boobied) helper
xmasblog3.jpg

xmasblog4.jpg

xmasblog5.jpg

xmasblog6.jpg

xmasblog1.jpg

xmasblog2.jpg

oh some very yummy christmas pictrues i have voted for you everyday since i discovered you in best adult and best cam my votes for miss freeones are already spread so thin but i wish you all the luck and i hope your feeling better