• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor St. Claire / Taylor St Clair

well,i told about my fantasy about taylor st calire,probably human being has the unique power to visualize which does not exist really in front of him/her,so taylor st claire is subject of my musterbation,and taylor herself kows it very much that her body is somehow has an overwhelming effect for somebody's mind,besides i do have a milf-fetish,i drag taylor in my milf fantasy,and as much as iknow taylor though have no kids,she is now at her early forties,so thing get in normal equation for a milf idea fantasizing taylor st claire,now in her personal website she is exposing her enormous tits,which also prove that she is ready to be a milf, and moreover i am basically OBSESSED in taylor st claire,i love her very much,like her other fan i dream about having her in my very personal world,having sex WITH HER.........

well,i told about my fantasy about taylor st calire,probably human being has the unique power to visualize which does not exist really in front of him/her,so taylor st claire is subject of my musterbation,and taylor herself kows it very much that her body is somehow has an overwhelming effect for somebody's mind,besides i do have a milf-fetish,i drag taylor in my milf fantasy,and as much as iknow taylor though have no kids,she is now at her early forties,so thing get in normal equation for a milf idea fantasizing taylor st claire,now in her personal website she is exposing her enormous tits,which also prove that she is ready to be a milf, and moreover i am basically OBSESSED in taylor st claire,i love her very much,like her other fan i dream about having her in my very personal world,having sex WITH HER.........

well, it's none of my business, of course, but I think you need to get out more ....

Taylor,
I loved that soft core movie you did "Virtual Encounters." Your sex scene with the water being sprayed all over your body was awsome. The hottest thing I've seen in soft core.
Do you think you can remake that scene for hard core in one of your future movies?

mistresstaylor

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I am not sure how to take the fact that I haven't been contacted in any way since the first week of December about my status. I was told I should have the status so I have waited patiently after "no more than a few days" was promised.
A reason for not wanting to change my status would be appropriate in the least I would think.

XO Taylor

I am not sure how to take the fact that I haven't been contacted in any way since the first week of December about my status. I was told I should have the status so I have waited patiently after "no more than a few days" was promised.
A reason for not wanting to change my status would be appropriate in the least I would think.

XO Taylor

Assuming that the mods have verified you're really Taylor St. Claire - and I have no reason to think otherwise - then they need to get it in gear and crown you as an official star-checked member!!!

:glugglug: