• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor St. Claire / Taylor St Clair

First time posting, and since this thread is fast running out of new material, I thought it couldn't hurt to answer davidss' question on the best Taylor DVDs to get...Most compilations are kind of crappy, and none I've seen have any of what I would consider Taylor's best scenes...The absolute best of Taylor (in my humble opinion) are:
- Cocktails 2 - Not for the faint of heart, and I'm sure there are people that HATE this movie. But you will never see a woman this gorgeous get so completely violated again. Taylor takes on 3 guys, and gets choked, slapped, bitten, gagged with cock, pissed on (in one version), and loves every second of it...
- Balls Deep 2 - Taylor + 3 cocks. She looks incredible, and she is dp'd through pretty much the whole scene...
- Luciano's Anal Asspirations 2 - One of the best 1-on-1 scenes ever. Taylor looks amazing, and she is manhandled by Luciano - choking, slapping, spitting, gagging, hard anal that has her squealing, and a great facial...
- The Fashionistas - Taylor appears throughout this movie, and she is always in fetish gear...possibly the hottest lesbo scene ever with Belladonna...Rocco Siffredi throws her around like a rag doll, rips her clothes off, and just destroys her ass...
- Service Animals 7 - Taylor + Lex Steele & Brandon Iron...she looks incredible and is fucked silly by two of the biggest cocks in the business...the shot of her mascara-running cum-splattered face at the end is a beautiful thing...
Other really good ones:
- Lewd Conduct 9
- Tails of Perversity 8
- Heavy Metal
- Deep Cheeks 6
- Cumback Pussy 40
- In the Days of Whore
- Forced Entry
- Whack Attack 9

I'm praying for a Tiffany Mynx-style comeback from Taylor, where she looks even better than ever and is as filthy or even filthier than before (is that possible?)...

And so no one can say I didn't try to contribute...vidcaps from Balls Deep 2:

http://www.blacksonblondespreview.com/dog495/xax2.html

Cheers Man. Thanks for the info but I'm more your boring one on one person. I absolutely love this chick but everything I've got on her involves double, etc, etc.

There is plenty of good 1-on-1 Taylor smut out there. I would say the good ones are:
- The Fashionistas - already mentioned in my previous post, but it's probably a little rougher than you are looking for...
- Anal Asspirations 2 and Ass Clowns - both pretty rough...

Other good ones:
- Heavy Metal - Taylor + Lex Steele...she looks amazing and it's a great scene...
- Deep Cheeks 6 - Technically there's a second guy by the end, but it's essentially a hot 1-on-1...
- Whack Attack 9
- Cellar Dweller 4
- CumBack Pussy 40
- A Whore's Life
- Heavy Handfuls
- Fade to Black (2 scenes)
- 69th Sense (2 scenes)

There are probably several other top-notch ones, but that's the best of the best...if you go to iafd.com and search under "taylor stclair" you can find reviews of most of her movies...hope that helps...

while I'm here...vidcaps of Taylor in Cocktails 2:

http://www.extremeassociates.com/Af...ocktails Taylor St. Claire/gallery1-noVid.htm

There is plenty of good 1-on-1 Taylor smut out there. I would say the good ones are:
- The Fashionistas - already mentioned in my previous post, but it's probably a little rougher than you are looking for...
- Anal Asspirations 2 and Ass Clowns - both pretty rough...

Other good ones:
- Heavy Metal - Taylor + Lex Steele...she looks amazing and it's a great scene...
- Deep Cheeks 6 - Technically there's a second guy by the end, but it's essentially a hot 1-on-1...
- Whack Attack 9
- Cellar Dweller 4
- CumBack Pussy 40
- A Whore's Life
- Heavy Handfuls
- Fade to Black (2 scenes)
- 69th Sense (2 scenes)

There are probably several other top-notch ones, but that's the best of the best...if you go to iafd.com and search under "taylor stclair" you can find reviews of most of her movies...hope that helps...

while I'm here...vidcaps of Taylor in Cocktails 2:

http://www.extremeassociates.com/Af...ocktails Taylor St. Claire/gallery1-noVid.htm

Ummm.....what kind of a cocktail is she downing there, anyway??? Looks like piss. Gross.

I know I already asked but I'm asking one more time. Has anyone got any more pictures of Taylor St Claire. I don't care if she's clothed / at the AVN Awards or or wherever or whatever. Anything at all. Please.

I know I already asked but I'm asking one more time. Has anyone got any more pictures of Taylor St Claire. I don't care if she's clothed / at the AVN Awards or or wherever or whatever. Anything at all. Please.

If there's something more out there, it will be posted. There's no need to bump threads to ask for more.