• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Rain has a miscarriage

Sad deal all around, for anyone ever in that situation...

i will take a miscarriage over what me and my girlfriend went through a couple years ago. its sad yes. but imagine your girl holding a lifeless infant in her arms. by no means am i making light of this miscarriage, but its still a million times better than a stillborn.

Gape_Fan

I eat redheads for breakfast
iamforever said:
i will take a miscarriage over what me and my girlfriend went through a couple years ago. its sad yes. but imagine your girl holding a lifeless infant in her arms. by no means am i making light of this miscarriage, but its still a million times better than a stillborn.

Fuck. :(

I can't even begin to imagine what that must of been like.

trust me, you dont want to. it takes a long time to come to the realization that when you come home, there will be no kid to play with there. thats all i want to say about this.

Judging from what I read in her blog entry, she had no business being a mother in the first place. I hate to say it, but it was probably for the best.

*****copied & pasted****************

NOT THE RIGHT TIME!!!
Jul 10, 2006

TMFR WRITES:

I WAS THINKING FOR THE PAST 3 OR 4 WEEKS. HOW TO TELL EVERYONE THE BAD NEWS BUT THERES REALLY NO EASY WAY TO WRITE IT IN A EASY WAY! SO I'M JUST GOING TO WRITE IT!

I HAD A MISCARRIAGE 3 DAYS AFTER MOVING! I MOVED ON JUNE.15! SHIT HAPPENS AND YOU HAVE NO WAY IN CONTOLLING SOME THINGS.

AT FIRST I WAS SAD FOR A COUPLE DAYS BUT I GOT OVER IT REAL QUICK CUZ I WAS ABLE TO DO WHAT I WANTED AND WHEN I WANTED TO!!! I REALIZED I LOT THOUGH! I STILL WANT TO HAVE FUN AND DO LOTS OF STUFF!!! STILL WANNA GET HIGH AND GROW BOMB ASS WEED!!! SHIT!!! I ALSO KNOW I WANT TO STILL WANT TO HAVE A BABY BUT MAYBE NOT RIGHT THIS MINUTE! EVRYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, I BELIEVE THAT!

I WILL ADMIT IT!!! I'M STILL SELFISH AND THINK OF MYSELF FIRST!!!

ANYWAYS, I'M FEELIN GOOD AND I'M BACKKK IN FULL FORCE!!!!

PEACE OUT!

TMFR

*****************copied & pasted***********************

^^

what. the. fuck.

********** said:
Like Taylor said, maybe it just wasn't the right time, it wasn't meant to be. You will have beautiful children someday, iamforever.
Fox

thanks for the thought fox. it wasnt the right time. it took a while to come to grips with that theory, but it is the truth.

senor_jackass said:
Judging from what I read in her blog entry, she had no business being a mother in the first place. I hate to say it, but it was probably for the best.
and exactly who are to make a decision like that? ive known some "shadowy" characters in my day, and guess what? a few of them had kids. guess what again? they made pretty damn good parents. NEVER underestimate a parents love for their child. just because a person does some "less than good" things, does not make them an unfit parent. the fact is, in taylor's case, nobody will know.

It just seemed to me that someone dealing with a miscarriage would have more on their mind besides growing "bomb-ass weed"

Last edited:
I still agree with Jackass, in my own time I have encountered one friend who became a parent by accident and despite the fact she was both unprepared, unemployed, mentally unstable she did try to be a good parent. But a parents love for their child did not stop her from bringing an unwanted child into a loveless relationship and provide that child with an unstable future which in turn I believe will be a wasted life at best.
Despite the cliche, love is not all you need and only a fool believes it solves all the problems.

4G63

Closed Account
Jebus! What's with all this sick news?!?!
Angela Devi is RIP. So is Chloe Jones.
Is nothing sacred? (and yes, I am judging you)