• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Lain

I discovered her this past weekend...

I don't think I have stopped jacking off!!!

(I'm addicted- she is sooooo HOT)

i jumped on this girl getting a membership to her site which advertised 20+ galleries.
when i logged in there was 6 maybe 8
all the ones from this link MINUS the baseball one.
http://www.*****************/taylor-lain/
i bitched to the site customer service that her site promotes 20+ galleries and there is only 8 i want my money back!
look for yourself
www.**************
and the customer service hooked me up and refunded me. and since then i have seen only 2 new galleries the last 2 prior to this post by JAYMON78.
WTF?

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
i jumped on this girl getting a membership to her site which advertised 20+ galleries.
when i logged in there was 6 maybe 8
all the ones from this link MINUS the baseball one.
http://www.*****************/taylor-lain/
i bitched to the site customer service that her site promotes 20+ galleries and there is only 8 i want my money back!
look for yourself
www.**************
and the customer service hooked me up and refunded me. and since then i have seen only 2 new galleries the last 2 prior to this post by JAYMON78.
WTF?

Hey Whalers, when you joined we literally just launched, the site was only a few days old, hence the 9 photo/video sets only, and I issued you a refund like you wanted. Since then we have consistently updated with a photo set and a video set weekly. Not every set of hers has been posted in here yet, if you want to know more about her site you can always PM me and I'll let you know what has happened since you were a member. Also her site updates with a new photoset/video every week, so it will keep building content.

Also, just for those that do not know, Taylor Lain's membership also gives access to 8 bonus sites, all the site that are in www.*****************, so you are getting tons of content for your membership. Plus all the new content that comes weekly :)

Hey Whalers, when you joined we literally just launched, the site was only a few days old, hence the 9 photo/video sets only, and I issued you a refund like you wanted. Since then we have consistently updated with a photo set and a video set weekly. Not every set of hers has been posted in here yet, if you want to know more about her site you can always PM me and I'll let you know what has happened since you were a member. Also her site updates with a new photoset/video every week, so it will keep building content.

Also, just for those that do not know, Taylor Lain's membership also gives access to 8 bonus sites, all the site that are in www.*****************, so you are getting tons of content for your membership. Plus all the new content that comes weekly :)

Cool thanks. :glugglug: