• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Lain

IMO i think taylor lain is done. she has no recent updates and the site with her pics has her august 15th preview still. the site used to update the pics every 2 weeks or so when she put out a new set.

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
IMO i think taylor lain is done. she has no recent updates and the site with her pics has her august 15th preview still. the site used to update the pics every 2 weeks or so when she put out a new set.

She's had updates since then, that's an affiliate site. We don't maintain that website, so can't be responsible for how often they update their previews :)

i just checked a search engine and i found a few that i haven't seen before.. but...damn she is sure getting stingy about showing the pussy! it's usually not exposed and it it is covered by a hand or shirt or its blocked with a dildo shoved in it. this girl has an unbelievable pussy and you barely get to see it

sid-sexy

Banned
She releases new content every week as far as I've seen, it just sorta melds together like so many other girl's stuff does.
Of course it's a members site so it's their decision whether or not to keep the goodies for paying subscribers or not.

i just checked a search engine and i found a few that i haven't seen before.. but...damn she is sure getting stingy about showing the pussy! it's usually not exposed and it it is covered by a hand or shirt or its blocked with a dildo shoved in it. this girl has an unbelievable pussy and you barely get to see it

AGREED!

I would love to see a really good spread shot... Wow!!!

but it's elusive- Always blocked just enough...