• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Lain

i guess taylor lain is done.
its june 23rd today and her june 13th photo shoot hasn't come out.

Anyone here a member of her site? Does she communicate with members?
Is it just updated picts every once in a while???
I'm REALLY REALLY hoping she changes it up soon/gets a new photographer/takes it to the next level. Her sets are a bit repetitive... BUT STILL SOOOO HOT!

I'm REALLY REALLY hoping she changes it up soon/gets a new photographer/takes it to the next level. Her sets are a bit repetitive... BUT STILL SOOOO HOT!

i had a membership way back when the site first started but it was so early that there was like only 6-8 gallery sets and nothing updated in a while and i bitched on here and someone posted that they are affiliated with the site. you could look back a few posts of mine to find out who it was and possibly contact them.
its post #199 on page 8 of this thread

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Hey Placenta. Her member's area currently has 63 Galleries and 58 videos :) We have weekly updates alternating between photos and video sets. She currently isn't doing camshows or anything, but if you are looking for a really interactive model, I def recommend Ivy Snow her thread on freeones. She does camshows, has a blog, twitter, tumblr and more.